Birthday Buddies

You and Sam share the same birthday and Colby conjures up a plan for the party to be perfect for the both of you.

Requested by @sam-xplr-colby on Tumblr 💙 to request, just send me a message or leave a comment!

Warnings: some curse words

Word Count: 1.8k+

--------------------------------------------------

November 27th, the big day. It was your birthday, and it was Sam's too. Colby's two favorite people were born on the same day and he made sure to make it special for both of you each year. He would throw the best party that had both of your interests tied together for the theme and they were always the best. Right now, he and the gang were decorating the trap house for the event of the double birthday and you and Sam were wandering aimlessly around the mall.

"What do you think he's doing this year?" you asked the blond before taking a sip of the coffee you had gotten earlier.

"With Colby, there is no telling what he's got planned," he snickered down at you. He watched as your mouth dropped open in surprise and you let out an excited shriek. Sam's eyebrows drew together before he followed your line of sight to see what had gotten you so excited only to see it was the Disney store.

"Look at the little baby Yoda plushie, Sam!" you squealed as you grabbed his hand to drag him towards the shop. He about tripped over his own two feet, but thankfully he made it there safely. "It's adorable!"

"He is a cute little fella," Sam agreed as you two awed at the tiny green Jedi master through the display window. "Wanna go inside? We have a lot of time to waste."

"Sure," you nodded your head at the blond and followed him into the store. After a few hours of walking around the mall slipping in and out of shops, you two went to the krac house to get ready.

"It's cute how you guys do this every year," Cassie muttered softly as she remained focused on blending together the colors of your eyeshadow.

"Do what?" you inquired. You had slipped into the routine, barely even noticing that it was a common reoccurrence.

"How Colby and Kat decorate the house and throw a party to some theme that Colby has been planning for months and while they do that, you and Sam get to hang out all day and celebrate each other's birthdays. You can't tell me that isn't adorable," she lightly giggled as a small smile tugged at your lips. It was kind of a cute idea. The love of your life and best friend throw a whole party for you and your other best friend while you two get to have fun.

"Yeah, and it's nice to hang out with just Sam. I almost never get to because Colby is normally there or Jake or Corey too. He's a pretty cool guy when it's just him," you told her while she dusted off the setting powder that rested below your eyes.

"Yeah, the only person who really gets a good bit of alone time with Sam is..." she started.

"Colby," you two chorused before giggles flew from your mouths.

"Okay, you're all done, birthday girl," Cassie announced before letting you look at yourself in the mirror.

"Damn, Cassie! This looks good," you complimented as you stared in awe at your own reflection.

"That's all you, y/n," she grinned at you through the mirror while she spoke.

"Stop, you are the sweetest. I love you, Cass. Thanks," you told her before pulling her into your embrace. Her laugh sounded in your ear as she hugged you back, but she soon pulled away.