Five Headed Monster

Team RWBY walked down the busy sunny streets of Gotham, Weiss leading the charge.

"So he traveled the world for four years?" Blake asks.

"Yeah. We all thought he was studying abroad. Apparently that wasn't too far from the truth." Weiss answers.

"I don't get it." Voices Ruby. "Do all rich people know each other?"

"No," Weiss answers dully, "we grow up knowing of each other though."

The girls entered the expansive Wayne Tower lobby, walking towards the reception desk. A dog eared woman sat behind it with her hair in a bun, her glasses reflecting the computer screen in front of her.

"Hi, I'm here to see Y/N Wayne." Weiss greeted.

"Do you have an appointment?" The woman asked flatly.

"Well, no bu-"

"If you don't have an appointment you can't see hi-" She looks up from the screen. Her eyes widen as she realizes who she's talking to. "M-Miss Schnee! S-So sorry, he's in the Research and Development department."

"I appreciate your assistance." Weiss speaks unfazed.

After finding a map of the building, the girls made their way to their desired location. The four opened a door, met with a blank white testing room.

"-ould have hit you in the head that hard?"

"I......hit the brakes too hard." A younger voice answers.

The girls see Y/N dressed in a suit, bar a tie, talking to an older man.

"Let's hope you can ease that lead foot of yours Mr. Wayne."

"Y/N?"

The two men turns towards the voice. One was more at ease than the other.

"Lucius, these are the girls I was telling you about. Meet Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang. Girls, this is Lucius Fox. He's the CEO of Wayne Enterprises." Y/N gauged their independent demeanors.

Ruby seemed lost in wonder while Weiss seemed well within her element. Blake mirrored her leader to a mild extent, trading wonder for intrigue. When his gaze came to Yang, he noted she seemed uncomfortable.

"Ladies, it's a pleasure." Lucius said with a bow.

"We'll be discussing a case upstairs. Can you ensure we go undisturbed?"

"I'll do what I can." The elder man smiled.

The five left the testing room and ventured down the halls of the tower. As they passed many workers, from accountants and engineers to security and janitors, Y/N greeted them with a smile and a wave. Some he even put names to, making passing conversation with them.

The girls followed in palpable bewilderment. If they had not seen it with their own eyes, they'd find no similarity between the smiling Y/N Wayne and the brooding Batman.

The way he greeted everyone with an amicable mood, the broad smile he gave everyone. It didn't make any form of sense to them.

They came to stop before a large wooden set of doors. As they entered and the doors closed, Y/N's smile immediately dropped. He fished a small black object from his inner breast pocket. Placing it on the desk, he pressed a button and a slim oval glew a faint blue.

"I've jammed all communications in and out of this room. We can speak freely."

"Where are we anyway?" Ruby questions.

"My father's office."

Weiss scowled at that. "Of course. Of course he wouldn't see it as his own."