Black Masked Bandit

A man walks through the doors of Gotham Bank. His white suit reflects the sun and light around him, practically glistening. He walks up to the tellers desk. The teller keeps his eyes down to his desk, only sensing someone approaching.

"Hello, how can I help you today?"

"Well sir..." The suited man's voice sounded lightly muffled.

The teller's eye widen as he looks up to the man.

The suited man leans forward, his ebony skull mask shining in the light.

"I'd like to make a withdrawal."

Others in the bank pull white masks up from their shirt collars, the lower halves of skulls printed on them in black. They draw pistols from their jackets and waistbands.

"Full warning," The masked man locks eyes with the teller. "It's gonna be a large sum."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A mask..." The man sits on the tiled floor. "He wore a black mask.."

Gordon stands from his crouched position, notepad in hand. "Alright, thank you."

The captain walks back over to his partner.

"So what's the skinny?" Asks Bullock.

"Twenty guys. Plain clothes, white masks. One in a white suit, big black skull mask."

"Alright, I'll see if I can nab security cam footage."

"Right."

Bullock lights a cigar, clicking his lighter. "I mean, who the hell even robs banks anymore?"

"Don't know," Gordon strokes his mustache, "But I know someone who might be able to tell us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weiss eyes herself in the mirror. She found herself checking her white dress many times in the same areas. The gown was form fitting, only serving to make her heart beat even faster.

"You really care what he thinks, huh?"

Weiss turns back to see Yang sitting on her bed with her arms resting on her raised legs, a weak smile on her face.

"I just...do you...I don't know if..." The heiress struggles to find her words. "Do you think he'd.....like...me?"

"What do you mean?" The blonde readjusts her posture.

Weiss scoffs and looks down to the floor. "I'm bossy as hell, a know-it-all, flat as an ironing board-"

"Hey."

She looks up to her teammate's lavender eyes.

"If he's been with you since you were kids, he's gotta like something about you right? I mean, if he didn't he wouldn't still be here with you, would he?"

"I....I guess...but...he left-"

"And he came back. He still came back to you." Yang says with a broader smile.

Weiss allows herself a small smile of her own. After a brief pause, she responds. "Yeah. I guess you're right. But, this is still a mission. I doubt he'd even care."