Haves and Have Nots

Weiss worked alongside Alfred in the kitchen, the butler was more so instructing her. Weiss, ever the student, clung to his every word.

"I must say Ms. Schnee, I hadn't expected you to be this adept at this."

"Well when your every meal is made for you, you typically don't build the skill yourself. It's only when I almost burnt my dorms kitchen down I thought I could use some improvement."

"Well, seeing as everything is relatively unharmed, I'd say you've made progress." The butler says with a smile. "So, has he had any?"

Weiss bristles at the question. "W-What?"

"Master Y/N," He clarifies, "has he tried any of your cooking yet?"

Weiss quickly becomes flustered. "W-Well, I made him breakfast once..."

"Oh." Alfred raises a brow. "And?"

"And...he said it was good..."

"Hmph. Good." The butler rolls his sleeves to his elbows. "Seeing as you're both perfectionist, we'll set out to do better." He says with a smirk.

Weiss smiled in kind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vicki read through the folder in her hands. "You...you can't be serious..."

"Oh believe it." Gordon reclines as best he can into the office chair. "There's enough to do more than put Cobblepot in hot water. It'll boil him."

"I don't get it. If you already have all this, what do you need me for?"

"I can't exactly search a property without reason. Now, if you can sway public opinion, I can move blues in no problem."

Vicki reviewed the papers once more. This could be her chance. A chance to actually make some difference.

"Yeah...yeah, ok. I'll do what I can."

There was soon a knock on the office door. Gordon called the officer in.

"Captain, there's a lady here looking for you."

"Did she say why?"

"That's the thing. She hasn't said a word."

Gordon and Vicki exchanged glances before the captain exited his office. Walking down to the main lobby, there was a short woman in a white coat. She was wearing a head scarf along with a pair of darkly tinted glasses.

"Is there something I can help you with ma'am?"

The woman didn't respond. She merely extended a hand toward him, a folded piece of paper between her fingers.

Gordon accepts it, reading it carefully.

I know his name

Gordon looks back up to the woman. Her silence gave him all the answer he needed.

"Prep the interrogation room. I've got a phone call to make."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, that should do it." Y/N says putting the pen back down on the clipboard.