Are You Insane?! {Escape Ending}

"So, (Y/N), who do you choose?"

You looked around the room, knowing exactly what you were going to choose. You had from the very beginning. "I don't choose any of you! You're all psychopaths!" You yelled, wanting nothing more than freedom. Todoroki twitched. "What did you say?" He asked, trying to stay calm. You realized your mistake. "I-I..." You stuttered but were unable to form a sentence.

Midoriya took a calming breath. "Todoroki, don't be like that. We should respect her decision. Even if that decision is leaving and turning us in..." He trailed off, looking down at the ground. You stayed as far away as you could, watching all of them looking slightly terrified. It was Bakugo who seemed the most hurt by your 'psychopath' comment.

"D- (Y/N). At least allow me to walk you to the door?" Midoriya asked, having nothing but genuine concern and longing in his eyes. Hesitantly, you nodded. "F-Fine." You answered. The green-haired devil gave a genuine smile, walking with you towards the door. Everyone else felt a pang of jealousy. Why hadn't they got to say goodbye?

Just as you reached for the handle, Midoriya stopped you. "W-Wait. One last hug?" He asked, looking at you pleadingly. It was a look you, unfortunately, couldn't say no to. "One last hug." You confirmed. The green-haired devil wrapped his arms around you. It was a tight, nearly bone-crushing embrace. You couldn't breathe. Then pain. Stabbing pain. 

You couldn't even scream. Your pain was suffocating. "M-Midoriya..." You managed to mutter, feeling betrayed. He had an insane smile, holding you with one arm and twirling his knife with the other. A knife that was now coated in your blood. Your head felt fuzzy as everything faded to black.

"Sorry, doll. If we can't have you, no one can."