Aggressive Cuddles! {BakuDeku Ending}

"So, (Y/N), who do you choose?"

You looked around, your eyes landing on two people in particular. They were polar opposites, but that didn't stop your heart from making its choice. "Izuku and Katsuki. That's who I choose." You said, looking at the ground embarrassedly. Bakugo and Deku looked at each other, not too fond of the idea. But, if it was your choice, then so be it.

"You're absolutely sure? We're your choice?" Midoriya asked, not believing his luck. You nodded, looking at the floor with a soft blush. "Hah! I knew she'd pick me." Bakugo said cockily, putting his hands on his hips. The green-haired devil nudged him harshly. "She picked me too, Kacchan." He replied, sticking his tongue out at the taller male. You smiled slightly. This was definitely going to be one hell of a future.

~

You sighed as you got home, taking your shoes off, and sitting down on the couch. "Is something wrong, doll?" Midoriya asked from the kitchen. You smiled. The two were always so nice to you. "Not really. Just tired." You replied, closing your eyes and leaning back. The green-haired boy took off his rubber dishwashing gloves, going and sitting down next to you. "Will cuddles help?" He asked, looking at you innocently. You smiled, giving him a quick kiss. "Yes, cuddles would help a lot." You answered.

Bakugo came down the stairs, watching as Midoriya snuggled into you. "You guys were gonna cuddle without me?!" He sounded almost offended. You giggled. "Calm down, Katsuki. You can cuddle too." You gestured to your other side. Bakugo grumbled, sitting down on your other side and cuddling you. "It's not like I want to. I'm only doing this so I can prove I'm better and cuddling then that damn nerd." He spat. 

Midoriya seemed offended. "What?! No way! I'm way better at cuddles!" He shot back, snuggling more into you. Bakugo pulled you closer. "No one beats me!" He growled. You smiled. There was nothing else you would've wanted.