Energetic Dates and Sleepy Cuddles {ShinKiri Ending}

"So, (Y/N), who do you choose?"

You looked down at the floor. This was an extremely important decision. You thought about it for a moment, back through all of the memories. "I choose Shinso and Kirishima." You answered, glancing back up. Shinso glanced at Kirishima, suppressing a sigh. He supposed he could work with this. Kirishima seemed to light up with excitement. He didn't mind having to be with Shinso, as long as he had you.

~

Shinso remained the more reserved type. He didn't like going out, especially if there were going to be a lot of people. Truth be told, this was because it gave him anxiety. He feared losing you. The more people there were, the higher the chance. This is why he preferred staying inside. Quiet movie nights and cuddles. Those were his favorite times with you. Just holding you close, listening to your heartbeat.

Kirishima, however, was fairly different. He loved taking you places! Even if it was just simple things, like getting boba or going shopping. Each moment spent with you was the best of his life. Even if both of you were doing nothing. Just having you there made everything better. If he'd had a particularly bad day, he'd stay home with you and Shinso, joining you for one of your movie nights and cuddle sessions.

Today happened to be one of those days. "Eijiro, you're home!" You exclaimed happily, before seeing the look on his face. He smiled softly, looking over at you. "Hey, pebble." He greeted, although it wasn't with his usual enthusiasm. You walked over, putting a hand on his cheek. "Wanna go cuddle? You look like you had a rough day." You offered, gently stroking his cheek with your thumb.

Kirishima nodded, leaning into your touch. "We can all watch one of your favorite shows. How does that sound?" You asked, looking up at him. He smiled down at you. "You always know how to cheer me up, pebble. I love you." He answered, feeling better already. You smiled back, starting to lead him to the bedroom for cuddles. "I love you, too."