Safe and Sound {Kirishima Ending}

"So, (Y/N), who do you choose?"

You looked down at the ground shyly. It was an important decision. Then again, there was only one person you'd ever choose. "I pick Kirishima." You answered, looking up. Kirishima perked up, smiling. He went over to you, hugging you to his chest. "Thank you, pebble! This means the world to me." He exclaimed.

~

Kirishima was a kind lover. A little overprotective, sure, but sweet nonetheless. He loved showing you off and also loved showing off to you. Even if it was just something small that he was proud of himself for, he'd show you in hopes to bring a smile to your face. He was excitable and loving as ever, and he didn't trap you in his basement this time! 

"Pebble? Where'd you go?" Kirishima asked, looking around. He'd only been gone for a minute or two. You jumped out from behind him, grabbing his shoulders. "Boo!" You yelled, scaring him. He jumped, turning around. "That's a point for me!" You giggled playfully. Kirishima wanted to be annoyed with you, but he couldn't. "Fine, fine. A point for you, my love." He kissed your forehead. 

You smiled, hugging Kirishima. He smiled softly, holding you to his chest. "You're such a cutie." He noted, lifting your chin. You squeaked softly, turning a light shade of pink. He chuckled, nuzzling his nose with yours. "I love you, pebble." He said, looking into your eyes. Although flustered, you stared back. "I love you, too."