Insomniacs, Memes, and Rocks, oh my! {ShinKamiKiri Ending}

"So, (Y/N), who do you choose?" 

You looked down at the ground sheepishly. A soft blush came to your face. "I c-choose Shinso, Kaminari, and Kirishima." You answered, keeping your gaze down. The three looked at each other. They supposed this could work, as long as none of them snapped.

~

Shinso was still the possessive type, but you expected that. He loved spending his nights with you. Watching over you as you slept, keeping you safe. Cuddles were his personal favorite. Feeling your warmth against his, getting to hold you close. He loved it, more than anything. He'd occasionally go out with you, Kaminari, and Kirishima to make sure nothing happened.

Kaminari seemed to get along with the others just fine. Sometimes he'd join you and Shinso for cuddles, and other times he'd be with you and Kirishima on a mall date. He, of course, still liked having his own time with you but didn't mind sharing. He loved to laugh with you, he just loved you in general. You were everything to him.

Kirishima loved to spoil you with attention, spending any time he could with you. He loved seeing your smile, watching you light up. It truly made his day. He got along with the others alright, but would occasionally have a small dispute with them. He'd make sure to resolve that matter quickly since he didn't like seeing you sad. 

The four of you were inside, cuddling on the couch. There was a show on, but nobody was really paying attention to it. It was a little bit past sunset, and all of you had a fairly exhausting day. "I love you guys so much..." You muttered, falling asleep. Kirishima smiled softly, gently brushing your hair out of your face. Kaminari kissed your forehead, snuggling into you. Shinso held onto you gently, making sure you were comfortable. "Love you too, kitty cat."