Innocent Love {Tamaki Ending}

"So, (Y/N), who do you choose?"

You blushed, looking down. It would've been a tough decision, but you had your eye on someone from the very beginning. The shy boy had easily captured your heart. "I c-choose Tamaki." You answered, looking up at him. The indigo-haired boy looked surprised. He gestured to himself as if asking if you meant him. You nodded.

~

Tamaki was still shy, especially when it came to romance. He got flustered easily and got extremely embarrassed whenever he took you out. He was still extremely sweet, though. He got more confident when the two of you were alone. He loved cuddling you, just to feel you against him. To feel your heartbeat. It meant everything to him.

Truth be told, he was cuddling you right now. He held onto you gently, like he was afraid to hurt you. His touch was soft and delicate as he brushed your hair out of your face. You kissed his cheek. "You're so cute, Tamaki." You said, nuzzling into his chest. His face tinted light pink. "Y-You're cuter..." He trailed off, flustered.

You giggled, hugging onto Tamaki. He smiled, looking down at you. "I l-love you, bunny." He muttered, kissing your forehead. You blushed softly, trying not to get too flustered. "I love you too, Tamaki."