4. The Party ii

March

Friday

Continues...

Zinzi and Jabu continued with their honeymoon of kissing that no one expected it was going to happen. I mean that's what happens in parties, but not this soon, this was a surprise and a wakeup call for everyone that this is a party, you got to stay loose and enjoy.

"Your friend is something else hey," the voice said as it tried to enter my starting to fade mind from the alcohol Sihle keeps on bringing me. As I look to see who it was, it was Karabo handing me a bottle of a cider.

"No thanks, I have a drink already," I said as I raised my glass to show him. I didn't comment anything about what he said about Zinzi. He is lucky coz if I had put too much thought on it, we would be talking with him heading for his stupid car with a punch bruise on his face.

"Well, you are going to finish that one eventually, you might want to take it for the next round," he said, and I just stayed calm like he wasn't bothering me.

"You can put it on the table," I said. He put it on the table.

"You don't want to dance?" he continued as the DJ turned the music up. As I look around, Zinzi was having a good time with Jabu, and I just wished I was there, just away from this goat smelling guy next to me. As I shortened my sight back to my glass, I saw Sihle standing far peeking on us like he has been standing there, but he couldn't come to join me because of Karabo sitting next to me.

"I want to, thanks for asking," I answered, standing up, and he stood up too. "later," I continued as I put my empty glass on the table and started walking toward Sihle. I could feel his footsteps behind me as he thought I was going to dance with him, I just wished I saw the look on his face as realise I wasn't going to the dance floor with him.

When I arrived at Sihle, I felt myself wrapping my arms around his neck and hug him. It was a little bit awkward coz I went like I was going to kiss him, but instead, I just hugged him. But I could feel he wasn't expecting a kiss too, so he hugged me back and just held me on his little body.

"I don't like your friend Karabo," I whispered in his ear while we are still on the hug.

"I don't like him too, and he's not my friend, more like a friend of a friend," he said. I chuckled and hugged him tighter.

Am I falling for Sihle? no it can't be, Sihle is supposed to be my guy friend, not a boyfriend. But why do I like to be with him so much?

"Let's go dance, I want you to show me your moves," I said to him as I slowly pull off the hug.

"I told you am not good," he refused as he blushes at my introduction moves.

"Okay, you will find me by the dance floor if you need me," I said to him walking away, and he followed. The dance floor was already full of people having some good time. I started showing my moves, not much just moving around like other people. I am a good dancer; Zinzi and I were at the dance club in high school, we are both excellent. But I didn't want to show these people my moves this early.

I moved around with Sihle trying to show me his moves. As I constantly look around to check on Zinzi, it was like a honeymoon to her, she was happy with Jabu. As I look around just to see the world, though it was a tiny piece of it, everyone was having a good time; some have already found their honeymoon too, including Karabo. He was making out with one of those whore girls, thank God he was off my case.

Sihle and I were on that stage where we were starting to flirt or let me just say the stage where I was starting to flirt with him, as he has already started flirting with me since the day we met. But still, I didn't want to kiss him. I was still holding on him being just my friend, I didn't want to lose him as a friend. But whichever way I was going to choose, I was going to lose him as a friend.