21. The Blessers i

June

Friday

It was quick and sneaky, the best sex a cheater could ever have. The fact that I was thinking of Nyiko being near, or even the security guard or the other cars that might come in here, that's what made it even more pleasurable.

I got dressed, I was no longer ashamed of it, to me it was just a normal thing when it comes to Karabo, I was getting dangerously used to him. The last thing that is left for me is to fall in love with him for real, and I never wish for something like that to happen.

He got dressed as well, and after he was done, he kissed me on my cheek and started the car.

"I'm going to marry you one day," he said while the car starts moving and I just smiled. Just thinking of Karabo and me as a husband and wife, with our kids, Nah. Every time I picture my husband, it always comes back to someone opposite to Karabo, someone sweet, like Sihle. Karabo is crazy, crazy like hell and what disgust me right now is that when he gets back to his place, he's going to fuck her, right after fucking me. Men.

He drove me back to my place; it was less talking and more looking throughout the view for me. We took the same road, the Nelson Mandela Bridge one and I just couldn't get enough of the view. We arrived, and he stopped a bit further from the entrance. We don't want Sihle to see us.

"Thanks for showing me the result," I said as I was about to get off and he grabbed me by my arm.

"Not even a good night kiss?" he asked, already bringing his face toward my seat. To rush things up so that I can leave before someone sees us, I moved toward him to meet halfway. We did our good night kiss, which included him squeezing my boob. I finished kissing him and got off the car before he could say another word.

I walked back to my place while he leaves.

"Hey," I heard a calm voice calling making me turn, it was Hazel, I haven't seen her in a while, the whole exam time to be exact.

"Hey," I said back, hugging her.

"I thought it was you in that car. So, you have a new man?" she asked, sounding jealous.

"No," I shouted, looking around to see if no one heard that. The words 'new man' can make so many damages if the wrong person hears them. "I don't' have a new man, it was a friend," I whispered, bringing her back down to volume 2. We walked toward the elevator.

"You are done with the exams, right?" she asked, while the lift goes up.

"Yeah, thank God?"

"Any plans tonight to celebrate?"

"Nope, I ain't got no plans. You?"

"I do, you can tag along, I would really like it if you join."

"Oh, what are the plans?" I asked as we walk to our rooms, I can use some outing tonight, just getting some fresh air out of this place.

"My boyfriend is coming to pick me up, I'm joining him with his friends, it will be fun if you are around too, is like pens down," she said as I start thinking of how good it will be for me. That would be a good run away from Sihle situation as well. I didn't want to see him tonight, not right after I just cheated on him, again.

"What time?" I asked.

"Oh, thank you," she quipped, hugging me, and I could see I made her night by agreeing to go out with her. "We will leave in an hour, around 10. I need to freshen up first," she finished.

"I need to take a shower too," I said and got in my room as she walks down the passage to her room.

I got in my room and texted Sihle about my absent tonight. I told him I was going to the movies with my friend. He understood and told me he would just be chilling with his guys. I didn't mention who the friend was and I'm sure he assumed I was talking about Zinzi.