16. The Repeat

May

Monday

After the end of the day, I walked to my room. I didn't see Henson today nor chat with him. I got in my room and started texting Sihle, along with Hazel. Sihle was still at the school library and Hazel was at her real best friend's place. I reminded her about her USB, and she told me she will get it when she comes back.

I was busy watching my movie when I heard a knock. Who ist? I wondered as Sihle is still at school, and Hazel is at Jubilee. I walked toward the door and opened it.

"I told you I will see you later," Karabo said the moment I opened the door, and I was just standing there, surprised and scared and happy at the same time. I let him in and closed the door behind him. I don't know what got into me, but after locking the door, I pushed him toward the bed and then threw him at it and started kissing him, lustily.

"Tshedza, what are you doing?" he asked as he tries to stop me from climbing him.

"What?" I asked back, I just didn't understand his question, he could easily see what I was doing.

"Do you really want this?" he continued, seeing me taking off his shirt.

"Well, you came here, didn't you? what were you expecting?" I said under my panting as I start unbuttoning his jeans. He just stared at me like I am assaulting him. I stopped and jumped off the bed.

"Is that... I didn't expect that you will be that..." I cut him.

"I will be that what? Easy?"

"No, not easy. Is that, I thought you don't like me. I know you like me, but sometimes you don't, so I thought you will start by fighting me. Maybe." He tries to explain as he follows me to the desk where I was now sitting.

"So, you wanted me to fight you, to act like I don't want you?" I asked. He nodded, murmuring and gesturing 'a bit' by his hand. I stood up and started walking toward the bed as I leave him by the desk. "Well, I'm not gonna lie Karabo, I hate you, I hate your guts, your ego..." before I could finish, as I walk away from him, I heard his loud stump as he jumps off the desk. He follows me and then turned me around to face him. "Should I go on?" I asked as we stare at each other.

"Nope, I get it now, you hate me," he said and then started kissing me. He moved his lips from mine and then started kissing me going down, to my neck, collar bone and my boob as he squeezes it. He carried me up and then slowly put me down on the bed and just like that, we were back on track.

"You still hate me even now?" he asked, disturbing my calm mind and my relaxed body. I was just lying down on my back, facing up while I take a breath from what just happened. I'm such a slut, I just had sex with the person I hate, again. There is no way Sihle is gonna believe I'm a virgin, there is never going back from here.

"Can I just lie down, quietly," I said to him, and he wrapped his arm around my body. It was a little bit nice, which was why I didn't like it. I don't wanna find myself catching feelings with Karabo, or have I already? Actually, he should just go now. "Aren't you leaving?" I asked him.

"I am not going anywhere," he said, changing the sleeping position and showing me his back. He has a small tattoo under his shoulder blade. I moved closer to him to see what it reads, and it was just a letter, 'G'.

"What does G stand for?" I asked while I rub the tattoo.

"God," he responded, and I just continued feeling it. "I'm joking, it stands for Grace, my mom," he continued, turning around to face me again.