27. The Pregnancy

July

Sunday

"My sister is here," I said to Karabo who was checking out at the reception. I rushed outside to where my sister and Brandon were. "Tshifhiwa!" I exclaimed as soon as I got to them.

"Tshedza, what are you doing here?" She asked, surprised.

"Um... what are you doing here? With him?" I asked her back. I wouldn't believe she was still seeing Brandon.

"Come on" she dragged me away from Brandon. Karabo was just approaching us so he just stood next to Brandon.  I could see Brandon was about to greet me the moment she dragged me away from him. We walked a bit far from them.

"I thought you broke up with your boyfriend, you are now travelling a hundred miles without telling anyone?"

"Well, we sort out our things, and we just wanted to get some air, is called vacating," I said, lying. I wasn't going to tell her I broke up with Sihle because I am with someone else, she can't know I move fast like a cheetah.

"Well, introduce me then, I'm happy you got back together, he seems like a nice guy when you talked about him, different when I'm seeing him now but..."

"Okay enough about me, why are you with Brandon? You are cheating with him again?"

"Not cheating. We are kind like dating now," she said, ashamed.

"Oh, you just thought 'let me finish what I have started?'"

"Tshedza, you don't talk to me like that," she said, angry and I remembered how old she is to me, almost a 10 years gap, I should indeed watch my mouth.

"Sorry, I was just asking. You guys look happy toget..."

"Don't. Just leave it," she said while we walk back to the guys. "Introduce me to your boyfriend," she finished.

"You don't have to do it now. I can just call him, and we can leave," I said, wondering how I'm going to introduce Karabo as Sihle.

"Come on. Let me talk to him, I won't be hard," she smirked, I just furrowed. "Oh, you are afraid of Brandon, don't worry. I talked to him about that a long time ago," I raised my eyebrows, what does she mean a long time ago. "I mean last week when we started trying again now that Katy is out of the picture." She said like she is confirming with me if it's alright. Now I don't even care when she got back with him, I have my own issues, how do I introduce Karabo as Sihle without offending him?

"Tshifhiwa, I don't care. As long as you talked to him."

"Done and everything already forgotten,"

We got to the guys, I said hi to Brandon, not even looking into his eyes.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in a while, you don't visit anymore,"

"I... I will come sometime," I said, all the memories of Katy walking away from him hitting me. "This is my boyfriend," I continued, pointing to Karabo.

"We've met, smart young fellow" Brandon said, looking at Karabo. Karabo just smirked, getting ready to meet my big sister.

"Hi, I'm Tshifhiwa, her big sister. Nice to finally meet you Sihle," The devil Tshifhiwa said. Did she have to call him by his name?

"Hi, nice to finally meet you too, but my name is..." I cut him, I couldn't let him correct Tshifhiwa. I guess to my sister, your name is Sihle babes.

"We have to go, we will talk on the phone," I said to Tshifhiwa as I dragged Karabo away.

We walked to the car, and in a minute, we were waving them bye while we drive toward the gate.