7. The Sex

March

Monday

In the morning, Sihle woke me up so that I can go to my room to get ready for class. It was hard waking up, getting unwrapped from his warm body. I wonder how married people survive to have to wake up in the morning. We both finally woke up, and before I left, he kissed me on my cheek.

"Don't leave me, we will walk together to school," he said, and I agreed by nodding. I walked to my room to get ready, and in no time, I was picking up my backpack and ready to leave for school.

We met downstairs and walked together to school, his hands were on my shoulder covering me to show I'm his girl. I wasn't used to that, but I didn't mind, there was no ma'am Joyce to shout at me.

We arrived at the lecture room at around 7h50, Sihle sat at the back with his friends. While I was passing to go in front, he pulled me and gave me a baby kiss; then I shyly continued walking to the front. Zinzi was already in class; she was just staring at me with her mouth hanging on her neck.

"What just happened?" she asked while I sit down next to her.

"We are kind like dating now," I said, and she quietly screamed, hugging me. She looked back where Sihle was sitting with Karabo and other guys. "Don't look," I yelled to her as I pull her face to the front.

"What, it's fine, they are talking about you too, and Karabo looks like he's going to kill someone," she said, and with a corner of my eye, I peeked back. Karabo was staring at me like I owe him my life. I didn't know what to do, I just smiled at him, but he didn't. I switched to my boyfriend, and we exchange conversations with our eyes; like we understood what we were saying. "So, what happened with Henson on Friday, he really took off?" Zinzi asked me as I brought my face back to her.

"Don't say it loud, Sihle doesn't know, I lied and said Henson didn't get in on Friday," I whispered to her.

"Smooth, I thought maybe you told him everything," she whispered back.

"No, I didn't, and I will never," I whispered back, as some guy glared at me so that he can pass. Dude, don't you have a mouth, you could just say 'excuse me', and not wait for me to notice you, I thought as I opened the way for him and so did Zinzi.

"But now I get it why Congo guy didn't want to nail you; he didn't want to get in trouble for raping."

"Shhhh," I shushed her as her voice was getting a little bit louder. "It would have never been a rape, I wanted to," I whispered.

"But your vagina didn't want to, come on Tshedza we still young, if something huge must be the one to open us it will hurt like mother fucker, it will feel like being raped," She whispered.

"Ha-ha like you have been raped before," I said.

"The guy is a foreigner, if he rapes a teen, it won't be easy for him, he will have to be deported back to Congo, and I don't think he wants that," she said, now I at least get it, Henson doesn't want to lose his future because of me. I guess he might still like me.

In a second, the lecture room was already full, and the lecture was starting. We kept quiet and starred in front.

During 15-minute break time, we hanged outside, with Sihle and his friends. Sihle and I were officially a couple now; he was introducing me to his other guys I haven't met before. In a minute before the break ended, Jabu arrived, and Zinzi was happy. When you say there's someone who is not shy, we are talking about my friend Zinzi, she saw him and run into him and started kissing him. These two, when they are together, they are like they are in their world.