Chapter 3

An early update to thank you guys for showering love on my book in the short span of just 3 days 😘😘😘🥰

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

An early update to thank you guys for showering love on my book in the short span of just 3 days 😘😘😘🥰.

Enjoy Reading..!!

Sidharth's eyes fell on Ronak's and saw his hands followed by his knees and his eyes turned red due to continuous crying which made Sidharth panic..

He rushed towards Ronak took him from Shehnaaz lap and hugged him completely ignoring Shehnaaz..

Ronak hugged him back and started crying as he found his peace, his favourite embrace which could comfort him was back again to him.

Sidharth could not figure out what going around he looked at his Mom and raised his eyebrows asking for some clue..

Sidharth sat on the couch and made Ronak sit on his lap and saw his hand then followed by his knee with a bandage..

He felt a pain in his heart seeing his heartbeat, his Son in trouble..

He couldn't take it any more and asked his mother about it..

Anamika ji sensed that the storm is about to come and with Shehnaaz in the house, she didn't want it to happen in front of her so she said..." nothing beta, you freshen up we will talk later, Ronak is fine."

This made Sidharth furious because he was dying to know what happened to his Son..

"Mom please tell me what has happened," asked Sidharth.

Anamika ji explained to him all the things about the cycling and how he fell but before she could complete Sidharth cut her in between and started shouting on Priya as why she was not with him all the time..

Later he asked his mom why they made the plan of cycling without his presence when they knew he couldn't cycle properly..

Sidharth was not letting anyone speak as his panic mode was activated..

"Maa, you know what Ronak means to me... Usne zidh ki to app mujhe phone kar deti.. Mai samja deta.. Mujhe soch kar hi dar lagh raha hai ki woh traffic Mai akela chala gaya... Agar use aj kuch ho jata to," spoke Sidharth with fear in his voice.

Sidharth was going on talking completely ignoring Shehnaaz as his full attention was on Ronak..

Shehnaaz cleared her throat and said.."Mr Sharma please calm down.. I can understand you're worried but look at him jyada kuch nahi hova Ronak ko by God's grace, he is a strong boy and is fine now... And aunty is already worried," said Shehnaaz trying to calm him down.

Anamika ji just prayed that Sidharth in anger doesn't say anything to Shehnaaz because when it comes to his Son he becomes Overprotective and currently he was way too angry on the Situation..

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें