Chapter 24

They returned to the hall where everyone was waiting for them, they enquired about Shehnaaz's hand and she assured them that it's fine now.

Shehnaaz didn't have a big dining table so she thought that first Sidharth's family will have dinner and then she along with her Mom & Dad would have it later. But Sidharth disagreed and suggested that let parents have the Dinner first along with Ronak and then later Shehnaaz, Sidharth and Neel would have it.

Shehnaaz was first not convinced but she had to give in because of Sidharth. Ronak insisted having food from shehnaaz's hand. Sidharth was about to stop Ronak as she had burned her right hand, but Shehnaaz held his hand and gestured him in a no.

"I can't say no to Ronak, I will manage please," said Shehnaaz.

"But Shehnaaz," said Sidharth who was cut in between by Shehnaaz saying..."Please Sidharth."

This time Sidharth had to give in, everyone settled on the dining table while Sidharth, Neel and Ronak sat on the sofa. Shehnaaz served everyone and took a plate for Ronak and asked Priya to look after if anyone needs anything.

Shehnaaz came and started feeding Ronak who ate quietly without any tantrums. Shehnaaz Dad saw them and said..."Ronak likes Shehnaaz."

"Yes, if we had been at home now and trying to make him eat food, he would have thrown a lot of tantrums but with Shehnaaz he never does that," said Anamika ji.

"Our Shehnaaz also keeps telling us about him whenever she calls," replied Shehnaaz's Mom.

"Angel bas...my tummy is full," said Ronak who wanted to escape of Shehnaaz feeding him food.

"No, baby you have to finish this kheer," said Shehnaaz putting a spoon in his mouth.

Sidharth smiled at their cute banter and thought how Ronak missed all those things in daily life, if today he would have had his Mother with him, she would have also made him eat in the same way.

Both the couples finished their dinner and planned to go for a walk they took Ronak along with them and asked Shehnaaz, Sidharth and Neel to have their Dinner by the time they return.

Three of them settled on the dining table while Shehnaaz served, they started eating the food. Neel took his first bite and exclaimed...."Wow Shehnaaz....you cook so well," Shehnaaz smiled at his compliment but her ears waited for someone else to speak.

Shehnaaz was struggling to eat with her hand but didn't show the discomfort but how can it escape from Sidharth's eyes right and he noticed it. While they were eating Neel received a call from his friends it was a conference call.

"Bhai and Shehnaaz, If you guys don't mind can I sit in the balcony with food please I need to talk with friends it's urgent we have a group project to submit," said Neel.

"Ya no issues, kuch chaiye to bula dena," said Shehnaaz.

"No, you have already served too much," replied Neel with a laugh.

Neel moved to the balcony while Sidharth and Shehnaaz continued to eat.

Sidharth had seen Shehnaaz struggle while eating but couldn't do anything due to Neel's presence but now he could do, he asked shehnaaz to stop and said he will feed her. Shehnaaz was shocked at his statement and said..."It's ok Sidharth, I can manage."

"ha, woh dekha maine kitna manage kar rahi thi tum, khud ka to kuch khyala hi nahi rakhna right," said Sidharth annoyed due to her negligence.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें