Chapter 18

Introducing Harsh Goel:-
He is smart, witty a young budding entrepreneur who works in his dad's office. He is a single child who is spoiled by the over pampering of his family. He is full of himself and thinks girls go mad over him as he has never faced any rejection.

Sana's dad and Harsh's dad are childhood friends, he had many one night stands but was looking for a wife who was innocent and pure. That's the reason he agreed for Shehnaaz when his dad showed him the picture of Shehnaaz and told him about her. He was spellbound over her beauty and knew she very well fitted the perfect wife and bahu kind of image.

He thought he will impress her with his charm and convince her to marry him. Harsh's parents were quite progressive and loved Shehnaaz in the first go, they didn't have any problem if she continued to work after marriage but Harsh was a person who couldn't stand someone better than him, he wanted his wife to be dependent on him. He agreed in front of his parents on sana's working after marriage but had a plan to later convince her not to work by shifting to Dubai as they had their business presence both in Mumbai and Dubai.

That was an introduction to Harsh's character. Let's get back to the story and see how will their first meet will be. This angle in the story is important guys so bear with Harsh for a while. 🤣🤣

Current Scenario....continuing the phone call:

"Harsh?? Sorry I didn't recognize you, " said Shehnaaz.

"I am the son of Prakash Goel...who is your father's childhood friend. And our parents wanted us to meet for marriage, your Mom gave me your number," informed Harsh.

"Ohhh, hii Harsh, Sorry I didn't recognize you, " apologized Shehnaaz.

"It's ok Shehnaaz, no issues. Are you free now? I mean Mom told me that you work in the morning so I thought of calling you in the evening but was stuck at work. So had to call you at this time, I hope you don't mind," said Harsh trying to be all sweet.

"It's ok Harsh, we can talk now, " replied Shehnaaz.

They started having a conversion, Shehnaaz at first was sceptical but Harsh with his skills managed to keep the conversation alive.

Harsh had already researched Shehnaaz from his parents and knew how to hit the right cords.

With that two days had passed, it was weekend today. In two days Shehnaaz and Harsh had managed to keep the conversation going and Shehnaaz had convinced herself giving this a try. Harsh had convinced Shehnaaz on meeting him today in the evening. Shehnaaz had thought the meeting would happen with the presence of parents but her parents couldn't make it this week due to their work. Harsh couldn't wait to meet Shehnaaz so he tricked Shehnaaz saying that his parents would be there while they meet due to which Shehnaaz agreed. But he had deliberately chosen a date when he knew his parents had to go a relatives marriage and they won't make it.

A day before their meeting Harsh made his mom call Shehnaaz and inform her about this and assure her that she can trust him and meet him alone the parents won't have any issue.

Shehnaaz agreed after discussing with her parents. They decided on meeting at a hotel were Harsh had his meeting with the client. They decided on meeting in the restaurant after Harsh meeting.

In these two days, Sidharth had completely ignored Shehnaaz. He kept himself busy, Shehnaaz tried calling him but he ignored her calls. It started seeming weird to Shehnaaz but she kept the thought to herself.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें