Chapter 65

Sidharth sided her hair from her back and shoulder and put it to one side making her one side of neck clear for him and he immediately replaced her hair with his lips on her neck, he still had his hand around her waist which was now on her stomach and he started drawing circles on it making Shehnaaz shiver, he was giving her pleasurable torture on her stomach as well as her neck making things difficult for her, she had held his hand as tight as she could and let Sidharth do what he wanted to do with her, on other hand Sidharth was trying his best to keep his hormones at the place as he feared he might end up breaking her trust, he stopped showering kisses on her neck and raised his face and attacked her earlobe and sucked it making Shehnaaz moan his name, "Sidharthhhhh," moaned Shehnaaz.

"Would you like to dance with me Jaan?" said Sidharth in her ears making her smile.

Sidharth turned her around and the view in front of her made her go weak on her knees, Sidharth was wearing a white shirt which now looked almost transparent and stuck to his chest giving her a clear view of his chest underneath the shirt which indeed was her biggest weakness, Sidharth pulled her closer and she lowered down her eyes in anticipation, "Look into my eyes Naaz," demanded Sidharth.

Shehnaaz looked into his eyes and he grabbed her waist pulling her closer than necessary and kept her one hand on his shoulder and other in his hand and started moving and Shehnaaz blushed, reason for blushing was not the dance but the way Sidharth looked at her, the way he held her waist, the way he tried to keep her closer, the way Sidharth was opening in front of her and the pouring rain from above, it was a perfect moment for Shehnaaz and she was living her moment with the person she was head over heals in love with, how much she craved for this kind of Sidharth only she knew but she never wanted to rush things that could make things worsen between them and now when she saw Sidharth on his own taking steps towards her and she was on cloud nine, what else could she wished for, the intensity with which Sidharth looked at her today was so pure, not an ounce of lust but a hesitation to whether claim her as his own or not, if it could be someone else they may have on the basis of relationship asked for a physical intimacy as well but Sidharh always maintained a balance as to how to show he cares for her and what she means for her had showered her with so many kisses but never done a things which could be against her will, but when today she saw into his eyes she cloud see an urge to kiss her, his actions today proved how much he needed her but he not even for a second made her feel uncomfortable, they had not confessed their love for each other but the their actions spoke louder than the words.

Shehnaaz could feel it through his hand the way he held her today was different than usual, he was taking what he got to not cross the line today but had an unavoidable urge to taste her lips, was Shehnaaz ready for it, she asked herself. "Woh ek bar bol ke to dekhe sab kuch kar jaungi jo woh chahe," came an answer from her heart.

They kept dancing with Sidharth, not for a second looking elsewhere, he wanted to savour the moment as much as he could as he feared if he looked away even for a second he would miss a chance to cherish the beauty in front of her, he kissed her forehead and she hugged him and he held her near the chest, "Thank you for giving me my moment Sidharth."

"It's our moment sweetheart," answered Sidharth making Shehnaaz hug him even tighter.

"Let's get inside the car sweetheart, you will fall sick, bas abhi," said Sidharth.

Shehnaaz broke the hug and smiled at him widely and he kissed her nose and grabbed her hand walking towards the car, Shehnaaz was about to leave the hand and go to her side of seat but Sidharth stopped her saying, "Let's go back seat, I have a towel, dry your hair a bit, we still have half an hour to reach you will fall sick."

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें