Chapter 36

Shehnaaz waited to know the answer of where is Sidharth but also feared how will she face him, it won't be awkward for him, but for her, it will be difficult for some days.

"Pata nahi baby, abh take to aa jana chahiye tha, Neel call karo bhaiya ko, " said Anamika Ji.

Sidharth who felt that he is kept uninformed about Shehnaaz's arrival kept sulking at it, but the reality is, it was decided impromptu between Anamika Ji and Ranjeet Ji, and they thought anyhow Sidharth won't mind and would return to home for dinner.

Sidharth saw the caller I'd of Neel flashing on his mobile screen, he at first had decided to ignore his call but later thought it might be Ronak who would have called because he usually does that through Neel's mobile. Sidharth picked up the call and it was Neel on the other side, Neel asked him about his arrival as everybody waited for him to arrive so they could have dinner, Sidharth who was pissed of the whole day because of Shehnaaz and his family didn't inform him neither did Shehnaaz, who had time to keep her social media updated but to not reply him.

Sidharth informed Neel that he won't be available for dinner and kept the phone saying he is busy. Sidharth had a meeting with the client at a restaurant but had planned to have dinner with the family itself but today's circumstances made him change it deliberately and decided to have dinner with the client.

Neel announced to everyone about his call with Sidharth to which Ronak frowned while Shehnaaz felt mixed emotions, for a moment she felt relieved that she doesn't have to face him, but the other moment she wished him to be a part of her achievement and to see him once.

Shehnaaz brushed off her thoughts and looked at Ronak who looked sad, she moved towards him and said, "what happens, sweetheart, Dad is busy na, don't worry mai hou na we will have fun."

Ronak smiled at her and held her hand went towards the dining table, Anamika Ji had prepared a small cake for her, Shehnaaz was overwhelmed with the love they shower her with and the effort they take for her, she cut the cafe and fed the first bite to Ronak, while he being naughty applied the cake on her nose and laughed. Shehnaaz faked a frowned face but loved whatever Ronak did to her, everyone else fed Shehnaaz the cake and congratulated her and clicked pictures.

Dinner was all Shehnaaz's favourite, Anamika Ji had personally called Shehnasz's mom and asked her about her likes and dislikes and prepared the food accordingly, Ronak, as usual, demanded Shehnaaz to make him eat the food, to which she obliged lovingly. Shehnaaz loved every bit of the food and also made Ronak eat it, after dinner, all settled at the living room and kept chatting along, Shehnaaz, Neel and Ronak kept checking the photos they clicked and deciding which one's were the best.

Shehnaaz's phone kept on beeping due to her upload on social media, she decided to check on it and opened the app, Neel was also active on his account, Shehnaaz while scrolling down found the post which made her heart stop, Neel who was also doing the same i.e. scrolling down waited at a post and exclaimed, "ooo my God, what I am seeing, " and laughed.

Shehnaaz's reaction was the opposite of Neel but both were looking at the same post, looking at his reaction Ranjeet Ji asked in curiosity, "what happen? aaisa kya dekh liya."

"Post badmai dikhata hou, first I will read the caption to you, " said Neel in excitement.

"Famous business entrepreneur Mr Sidharth Sharma spotted today at a famous restaurant along with Miss. Akansha Singhaniya who are believed to have a past together, is this a start to something new?"

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें