Chapter 61

It was now the time when judges would come and taste the dishes, but before that also the judges kept observing when the cooking was going on, the criteria to judge was definitely on taste but the judges also observed the teamwork between the mother-son duo, as the judges were close to visit Shehnaaz and Ronak's table she could feel her heartbeat raise, the judges reached Shehnaaz's and Ronak table and Shehnaaz greeted them along with Ronak, "The cake looks great," said one Judge.

"Thank you, Sir, Please taste them I am sure you will like it," said Shehnaaz offering them the cupcake.

The judges tasted the cupcake and looked at each other with a smile and noted down their comments, "It was great meeting you Mrs Sharma and happy to see Ronak been so active in such competitions," complimented a judge.

The judges went on to the next table and Shehnaaz and Ronak hi-fi each other in happiness, the next round was to happen after a break so Sidharth visited the table and Ronak hugged him in happiness and said, "Dekho Dad humare cupcakes."

"Wow, they look tempting," said Sidharth looking at Shehnaaz.

"Dad, can I go to my friends?" asked Ronak.

"Yes, sweetheart but come back soon ok, we have one more competition," said Sidharth.

Ronak agreed to Sidharth and ran towards his friends, Sidharth went near Shehnaaz and smiled, she took the plate and held in front of him as an indication to taste the cupcake, Sidharth moved his head into a no confusing Shehnaaz, "What happen Sidharth, taste it na," said Shehnaaz.

"Tum khilao," said Sidharth giving a shock to Shehnaaz.

"Sidharth chup chap kha lo, we are around so many people don't do this," said Shehnaaz.

"Mai to tumhare hath se hi khaunga warna nahi khaunga," said Sidharth.

"Sidharth please na, don't be stubborn," requested Shehnaaz.

"To tum khila do," said Sidharth not ready to give up.

Shehnaaz knew there is no point in arguing with him, so she looked around once and checked if anyone is looking at them, Shehnaaz picked a cupcake and took it near Sidharth's face, he smiled at her and deliberately held her hand and pulled her a bit closer and Shehnaaz took her hand far away, Sidharth glared at her and he quickly had a bite and kissed her knuckles making Shehnaaz even more conscious but who was she to complain when she liked the way Sidharth did these little things for her, "This taste too good, I am sure you both are wining it," said Sidharth.

She quickly hugged him in excitement and broke the hug in same speed fearing what other's would say, the next competition was only for the mother's it was a running race, Shehnaaz was all set with her running shoes and kept pacing on the ground nervously, "oyee chill kar na Naaz," said Sidharth encircling his hand around her shoulder, "I want to win this for Ronak," said Shehnaaz.

"You will sweetheart, bas tu tension mat le," said Sidharth pulling her into a side hug.

Shehnaaz smiled at him while she felt someone held her hand, she looked down and saw Ronak looking at her, she kneeled and held his both hands, "All the best Angel, aap chinta mat karo, aap hi jitogi," said Ronak.

"Thanks sweetheart, I so needed this," said Shehnaaz and pulled him into a hug.

Everyone participating gathered on the starting line at the allocated spot, it was a 200 meters running race, Shehnaaz was busy in her warm-up while Sidharth and Ronak were all geared up to cheer her, Race was to start any moment and Shehnaaz was all set in her position, "1...2....3....Start," said the person monitoring the race and the race began.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें