Chapter 9

Three of them were lost in their world. Shehnaaz and Ronak were dancing as if no one watched them and while Sidharth kept looking at them being mesmerised.

It was Ronak who saw Sidharth and ran towards him and asked him excitedly.."Dad, when did u come? I missed you so much."

Sidharth picked him in his arms, kissed his forehead and said.."I missed you too my love.. I came when you were busy dancing with Angel.." Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz while saying the last line.

Shehnaaz was embarrassed and quickly put off the music while Sidharth chuckled at her antics. Sidharth loved keeping her at the spotlight.

"Ha, Dad bhot majja aya dance karke" explained Ronak.

"Mujhe nahi pata that baby aap dance bhi karte ho" said Sidharth pulling his cheeks.

Ronak giggled at Sidharth comment and looked towards Shehnaaz and said.."Angel, it so much fun, we will do it again," said Ronak.

"Yes, baby," said Shehnaaz embarrassingly and asked him to go and freshen up.

Ronak got down from Sidharth arms and ran towards the bathroom.

Shehnaaz went towards Sidharth and asked about Anamika ji. Sidharth explained her the current health status and informed her that they might get a discharge in the evening or the next morning.

Sidharth asked her whether Ronak gave her a hard time but she laughed and said they both had a great time to which Sidharth said yes, he has experienced it live to which Shehnaaz gave a Shy smile.

Shehnaaz asked Sidharth to have breakfast with her but Sidharth denied staying he will take Ronak along with him and they will manage.

Listing this Shehnaaz frowned and said..

"Ronak kahi nahi ja raha...aur aap bhi...maine breakfast bana liya hai so aap bhi yahi kariyega breakfast," said Shehnaaz in an authoritative tone.

"Shehnaaz, I have already bothered you so much, please you don't need to do this we will manage," replied Sidharth.

"Ronak to yahi karega breakfast..maine banaya hai uske liye to woh bahar ka kyu khayega...apko nahi khana to thik hai..shayad maine apka dinner ka invitation accept karke apko bhi bother kiya hoga right...I am sorry about that." said Shehnaaz getting slightly irritated.

Sidharth didn't know what to say in front of her as she had made him taste his own medicine and he had no other option than to surrender himself and said.."Acha, thik hai na...kar lunga breakfast..abh khush?

"Ha, bilkul aap freshen up ho jayiye..mai breakfast serve karti hou," said Shehnaaz smirking at her small victory.

Sidharth nodded and was about to go to freshen up but waited due to Shehnaaz sudden question.

"Sidharth, how did you enter the house?" asked Shehnaaz.

"Woh door open tha...I heard the noise of music and giggles and couldn't stop myself from peeping in...I am sorry for that," said Sidharth in an embarrassing tone.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें