Chapter 76

The moment she heard the word, "It's positive," she was on the cloud nine that it made her scream in joy but she composed herself, she had tears in her eyes as well as had a smile on her face, she was happy could be such a small word, she was beyond overjoyed and she getting it to know just on the eve of her anniversary was just so perfect for her, she moved her hand towards her stomach and a tear dropped from her eye, she was so excited to spell this news to Sidharth and Ronak that she just couldn't wait for tomorrow, what would be their reaction she tried to guess and smiled at herself.

Sidharth who was worried about her health waited for her to return but it was 15 minutes she was gone and not returned, he marched towards his room and saw Shehnaaz standing near the window smiling alone, he went near her and tapped on her shoulder as she was so lost in her world that she didn't even realise his presence, Shehnaaz was stunned seeing him suddenly in front of her, "why are you standing alone in the room that too smiling alone? Mujhe bhi batao, " asked Sidharth.

"Bataungi sahi waqt aane par, " mumbled Shehnaaz.

"Kuch kaha tumne?" asked Sidharth in confusion.

"Nahi to, I was just talking with my friend, " said Shehnaaz.

Sidharth later enquired about her health and then they went towards the hall to have dinner. Sidharth had planned for a surprise party for Shehnaaz and was done with the arrangements, her family was to arrive tomorrow and all the family members were part of the plan and it was decided that tomorrow everyone would behave as if they don't remember their anniversary and would behave normal and later in the evening would surprise her.

On the other hand, Shehnaaz had assumed they would have a celebration and he would pamper her as he did last time and in the end, she will break the news to him and she was excited to do this for him but all her excitement lowered down when Sidharth deliberately announced in front of the family that, "Mom tomorrow I will be leaving early for the office I have some client's visiting me, I think I won't be available for dinner as well."

Shehnaaz's expression was changed in an instant and it went blank, she looked at Sidharth with hope but he smiled back as if showing he didn't understand her to look, all her energy and excitement we're crushed in seconds and she was lost, Sidharth hated doing this but wanted to have a surprise party for her, "I should sleep early today, " said Sidharth getting up from the place and went towards his room.

Shehnaaz after making Ronak sleep entered the room and was shooting dagger at Sidharth as he was almost into the bed and didn't even bother to wait till midnight to wish her, "yehi hota hai jab sab purana ho jata hai, kal chuti lena to dur he doesn't even remember our anniversary and here I was so excited for this, " said Shehnaaz to herself and got into the bed.

Sidharth tried to hug her but she purposely moved and showed her back to him and he tried to control his laugh and hugged her from the back and kissed her head while she pretended to sleep.

The next morning Shehnaaz woke up late due to the medicines, when she tried searching for Sidharth in the room he was no were to be found, she woke up with a sad face thinking Sidharth did not remember the anniversary, she was about to get up from the bed when she saw a rose and a white paper beneath it, she looked at it suspiciously but thought Sidharth must have remembered about the anniversary and her hopes raised, she immediately had a smile on her face and picked up the rose and opened the paper but Sidharth today was in a mood to annoy her, "Good morning sweetheart, don't miss me much today I would be late, I love you," was just the message written on paper.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें