Chapter 68

"Yes baby I am listening, " said Shehnaaz lovingly caressing his hair.

He removed his forehead from her and kept his hand on her cheeks and said, "Naaz, I have realised today life is so unpredictable, it never goes the way we plan it, we sometimes keep waiting for the right time to come but sometimes waiting for the right time can make you lose the chance to say the things which you wanted to speak but I thought when the right time would come I would tell, same is the situation which happened with me today, yesterday night I had decided to tell you something but later thought I would make it special and then let you know, I had already started planning regarding it but look at us today, I was on the verge of losing you today, the mere thought of it scares me so much, that makes me realise that there no right time as such in life, the moment you feel it from your heart that is your moment and no delay should he made in saying the things which your feeling from your heart, so today I want to confess something Naaz, please hear me out," said Sidharth.

Shehnaaz was now losing it with the curiosity build by Sidharth from past 10 minutes, "Sidharth bol bhi de, I can't handle so much of suspense, " said Shehnaaz making Sidharth chuckle.

He held Shehnaaz by her arms and supported her to get up a bit and supported her back with a pillow, Shehnaaz getting nervous gave him an pleading look to speak up, he held her both hand and captured them in his palm and looked into her eyes confidently and spoke,"Naaz, I can't keep this to me anymore, I never thought I would be saying this to you in hospital but now I can't wait anymore, the fear of losing you is making me impatient, forgive me to say this in the simplest way possible but whatever I would say it would be from the heart, " Sidharth took a long breath, Shehnaaz could feel his hands go cold and his nervousness was so predominant that it felt like she could feel his heart beating loud, "Naaz, I am deeply, madly and head over heels in love with you, " said Sidharth in one go with such speed that it felt like something came and hit Shehnaaz pleasantly and she couldn't realise it, "Did he just said I love u?" thought Shehnaaz as she didn't wanted to get happy unnecessarily and later regret.

Sidharth expected an "I love you too, " kind of an answer but in return, Shehnaaz asked him, "Did you just say I love you Sidharth?"

Sidharth gave her a confused look and said, "Yes Naaz, kyu tumhe acha nahi lagha?"

Shehnaaz was delighted, this would be a smaller word she felt like screaming aloud in happiness but this was the first time Sidharth made a confession and it didn't even reach her ears properly she felt and kept numb, "yetna fast bola as if koyi piche padha ho, thoda feel ke sath slowly bolte to kya ho jata, chalo wapas se bolo pyaar se, " demanded Shehnaaz.

The girl for which he had fallen was a complete nautanki he thought and laughed, "Sidharth, " complained Shehnaaz for not taking her seriously.

Sidharth moved closer to her leaving barely any space between them, he kept his one hand on her hand and the other on her cheeks and with confidence in his eyes and love in his voice said, "Mrs Sharma I am Deeply, Madly and head over heels in love with you, I love you so much Naaz that I can't express it in words, please be mine forever, " said Sidharth with moist eyes and waited for Shehnaaz's reply.

Shehnaaz without thinking twice smashed her lips on him and kissed him hard, Sidharth who was not so ready for such a shock had his eyes opened wide, Shehnaaz didn't give him a chance to reciprocate the kiss and dominated with tears flowing from her eyes. Sidharth just maintained the position and hugged her while she continued to kiss him with all love, Shehnaaz broke the hug looked into his eyes and said, "I was in love with you from so long Sidharth just waited for you to realise it, now that you have confessed it I can say it aloud, Sidharth Sharma I was, I am and I will always be in love with you madly, " said Shehnaaz pressing her forehead with him and both crying pouring their heart out.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें