Chapter 30

Shehnaaz's eyes were flowing with tears, whenever she was either too angry or too hurt she cried, it was her way of letting her emotions out.

Sidharth on the other side couldn't even do that, he couldn't cry in front of her but internally it pained so much the way her eyes were welled up with tears and the words she spoke pierced his heart. How could she say that Ishan was more understanding, then what was he doing, didn't he ever understand her, can't she see how much she affects me, I was supposed to be angry for feeling neglected by the arrival of a new person but here she is hurting me more with her words thought Sidharth.

"I don't mean anything to you, right? Your friend understands you more sahi hai, " said Sidharth hoping she would change her thought.

Shehnaaz had enough of Sidharth, she held his collar pulled him a bit closer and said, "teri problem kya hai Sidharth."

Sidharth let her do anything as if he was hers, otherwise, no one dared to held collar of Sidharth and he looked to another side not making eye contact.

"Why you do this Sidharth? For a moment you make me feel so special and the other moment I am a nobody to you, " said Shehnaaz resting her head on his chest crying with her hand still on his collar.

Sidharth didn't get why she spoke this way, he didn't get the meaning out of it, what he had spoken earlier was not remembered by him and unknowingly he had hurt her but now she speaking indirectly about it was not giving him any clue.

Sidharth seeing her crying for him melted his heart, he held her in his arms and said, "Naaz."

Shehnaaz looked up, he wiped her tears but they kept flowing, she so wished that this kind of Sidharth always remains with her, but now she was scared she will again give in to him and he will hurt her again, she trying to be strong said, "why didn't you reply to my message."

Sidharth had no answer to this question as he knew he is being caught, "woh mai, " stammered Sidharth trying to reason her out.

"Woh mai kya Sidharth, I need an answer, " said Shehnaaz making her grip tighter on his collar.

Shehnaaz actions and Sidharth insecurities were giving way to much of ideas in his mind which could lead him to danger. But he so wanted to play with fire if they meant to be closer to her for a moment. Shehnaaz asking him things with so much of authority and with intense look with her hands of his chest made him feel to just pin her against the wall and kiss her senselessly and pouring out all his insecurities and telling her he couldn't bear with the fact that someone else could be this close to her and knew more about her and for God sake even thinks of marrying her if she says yes, thought Sidharth.

Sidharth came out of his thoughts when Shehnaaz called him out saying, "I am waiting for your answer."

"I was angry, " accepted Sidharth.

"Could you please enlightened me with the reason?" asked Shehnaaz sarcastically.

Sidharth again turned his neck not looking towards her, Shehnaaz left his collars and held his face in her palms and said, "Answer me Sidharth."

"What do you want to listen Shehnaaz, that I was angry on you? Yes I was way too angry on you, I felt so ignored the moment Ishan called, you were so lost, when Ishan came near the lift you just ran towards him and I waited for 5 minutes but you didn't even remember my presence, I thought you don't need me anymore and would be busy so I didn't reply your message thinking maybe I would disturb you," explained Sidharth revelling only the half-truth.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें