Chapter 66

Shehnaaz smiled inwardly at the way he attacked her again and held his hair in response, their lips moved in the perfect sink and none of them wished it to get over, Sidharth hand which was on her bareback which was now brought to her arms which travelled to her shoulder, his hand got in with the sleeves of her blouse which was displaced due to the removal of the back button, Sidharth pulled down her blouse till her arms and left her lips and attacked her shoulder and Shehnaaz left out a moan, Sidharth getting encouraged by Shehnaaz's moan moved his tongue from her shoulder till her neck making shiver run down Shehnaaz's body, "'Sidharth please," requested Shehnaaz.

"What please Naaz?" asked Sidharth with a smirk.

"Don't do this please," said a helpless Shehnaaz who was getting more turned on with every action of Sidharth.

Sidharth raised his face and looked at her closed eyes, how innocent and pure did she look to him, he could see tears formed in her eyes, for the first time he smiled looking at her tears because that depicted her innocence and her emotions when he kissed her for the first time, such time of emotional outcome comes when you love that person immensely and his mere touch gives you such sensations, only the thought of them been in love made Sidharth smile from ear to ear.

He kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes and found Sidharth looking into her eyes directly, she blushed and looked away not been able to make eye contact, Sidharth loved every bit of her reaction, "Let's get back home Naaz," said Sidharth still looking at her eyes.

Shehnaaz so wanted to get out of his eyesight and was about to get up immediately but stopped in half away remembering the back of her blouse been open, she again rested her back and asked Sidharth to look to the other side, Sidharth first didn't get the clue as to why she said that but when he understood the reason he smiled and said, "Nahi," Shehnaaz pleaded with the eyes saying please but none worked, Sidharth kept his hand on her arm and helped her get up, Shehnaaz closed her eyes in anticipation and got up, Sidharth turned her a bit so that her back faces to him and moved her hair to her neck and moved closer to her ears saying, "Don't shy away from me Naaz, it's just me and your mine," whispered Sidharth.

He moved away from her ear and kissed her bareback making Shehnaaz arch her back and he buttoned her blouse and hugged her from behind saying, "Chale ghar?" Shehnaaz was almost lost of words, she just nodded her head and got back on the front seat and they travelled back home.

They reached home and got changed into a new set of clothes, Shehnaaz today was pinker without even a need of blush and wished Sidharth slept before she got into bed, but today sleep was far away from Sidharth, he wanted her in his arms and was waiting from last half an hour but Shehnaaz deliberately delay either investing her time in drying her hair or by applying the cream, Sidharth been impatient finally spoke, "Naaz, kya kar rahi ho yar, jaldi aao,"  and Shehnaaz knew there is no escape from this and moved towards the bed and lay on her side, Sidharth knew her shy game won't get over and pulled her towards him making her bang on his chest and said, "No matter how much I love seeing you blush but now I can't afford you blushing because that's keeping you away from me and now I need you with me in my arms," said Sidharth making Shehnaaz smile and they slept in each other's arm.

Today their sleep was of peace, calmness, containment and a start to a new journey, Sidharth knew both were on the same page only it needed to be spell out, after don't know how many years he was feeling this butterfly in the stomach wali feeling, what peace it gives to your mind when you finally realise that now you have a person in your life on whom you can rely without any fear of been cheated or a fear to loose that person, after ages you finally meet that person whom you want to be dependent on to cherish them and shower them with what all you have got in you,  a feeling of doing something for a person by going that extra mile is just so good and Sidharth was feeling all of this, he was into her totally he wanted to get innvolved in her emotionally and show up his deepest fears to her and he knew she would never let him fall and physically he was into her totally that he wanted to make mad love to her, in short he was madly and deeply falling for her and he didn't wish to stop now, he wanted to drawn into her as much as he could and be hers for ever.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें