Chapter 8

Sidharth had left to the hospital, while Shehnaaz took Ronak to her room and made him sit on the bed and sat beside him and asked..."Baby, apne khana khaya, do you want milk?"

Ronak was disturbed with the events which happened a few hours back and seemed quite that usual and just nodded his head in a No...

Shehnaaz could see his changed behaviour so took him in her arms and made him sit on her laps and said.."Baby, don't worry apki Dadi ko kuch nahi hoga..unki tabiyet thodi kharab hai bas..aur Dad bhi abhi hospital gaye hai na? He will take care of her." assured Shehnaaz.

Ronak just hugged her and both remained in the same position for a few minutes.

Later, Shehnaaz made Ronak change into his nightdress and then made him sleep on the bed and lied down beside him but sleep was nowhere close to Ronak as it was a new place for him. Shehnaaz sensed this and got up and asked Ronak to keep his head on her lap and started stroking his hair lovingly..

Sidharth had kept Ronak's storybook in his back as he knew he is used to reading books before going to sleep.

"Angel nind nahi aa rahi...app mujhe book mai story read kara do please..Dad mujhe aaise hi sulate hai," asked Ronak looking at Shehnaaz who was ruffling his hair softly.

"Yes, baby I will read it for you," said Shehnaaz and removed book from his bag and read to him his favourite story which Ronak choose.

Shehnaaz read the last line of the story and look towards Ronak and saw that he had almost fallen asleep so she got up and kept the book aside and made him sleep properly and kept a pillow under his head and covered him with quilt and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Shehnaaz also made herself comfortable beside Ronak and turned to his side and making herself face him and admired his face and thought to herself that Ronak's face resembled Sidharth. She holds the fingers of Ronak in her hand and closes her eyes to sleep.

Sidharth had reached the hospital and quickly rushed inside the hospital and asked about his Mother at the reception.

The receptionist informed him about the room and he walked towards the room. When he entered the room he saw that the doctor had just arrived and was doing the checkup. The nurse asked three of them to wait outside while the doctor does the checkup.

Three of them waited impatiently outside the room. Ranjeet sat on the chair outside the room with his head bowed down while Neel sat beside his father and kept his hand on his shoulder assuring him that Anamika ji would be ok.

Sidharth was restless and kept walking and looking from the window. Whenever he is stressed he can't sit at one place and tends to get restless.

The doctor came outside after 15 minutes and called out.."Mr.Sharma.."

Ranjeet ji quickly got up and went towards the doctor while Sidharth and Neel followed him.

"Mr.Sharma don't worry Mrs.Sharma is stable now. But it seems like she is not taking her Blood Pressure medicines on time and I am sure she has even missed her medicines. This type of behaviour is not advisable Mr.Sharma it is because of her negligence that she fainted as her BP had risen up. By God's grace, it didn't lead to any serious complications but such type of Negligence can cause a lot and also I could see her Hemoglobin is low...I have taken her blood sample and we are waiting for the results." explained the Doctor.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें