Chapter 77

shehnaaz when had seen the note along with the dress she had thought that Sidharth must be trying to make up as he forgot the anniversary with the dinner but she in her wildest dream had not expected to have an elaborate party, seeing her surprised expression Sidharth was sure he was successful in giving her a surprise party, he went near her and slide his hand on her waist and pulled her closer towards him in front of everybody and whispered saying, "Happy anniversary Jaan," and Shehnaaz was already having her eyes moist, she was out of words and could not manage to speak, Sidharth kissed her hair and she was like, "Sidharth mujhe lagha tha," before she could complete the sentence Sidharth interrupted saying, "Yahi lagha na that I forgot our anniversary? aaise kaise ho sakta hai Naaz? I can never forget the date when my life changed so beautifully."

"Happy Anniversary Sidharth this is the best surprise I can ever get," answered Shehnaaz.

Both were lost in their world when the family members gathered around them, Neel brought them back to the world saying, "Sara credit bhai ko hi? we have a major role in keeping this secret," Shehnaaz laughed at his comment and said a "Thank you," hugging him. She was pleasantly surprised to see her parents in front of her, "When did you come? aur mujhe bataya bhi nahi?" complained Shehnaaz.

"Abh kya kare humare bete ne kaha tha Shehnaaz he liye surprise hai, so we had to give in into his plan," answered Shehnaaz's dad and she hugged her parents.

Ronak was overjoyed too see all the limelight and hugged both his parents, on the other hand Shehnaaz's expression said it all that how thrilled and surprised she was, but her inner feeling was so grateful, all her anger from the morning had just flown away in a second, how thoughtful was her life partner who thought so much about her and her liking, he knew she liked surprises and look he had managed to pull out this party organized so well, what else could she expect in life when God had given her everything, she always wished to have a partner like Sidharth who could love her exactly the way he does, he keep her and her wishes at the priority and makes sure all things goes according to her will, he had so beautifully accepted her family as well, she was standing a bit admiring her prince charming while Sidharth was busy attending the guest, in this happiness she for a moment forgot that she has a perfect return gift for Sidharth and was so impatient to let him know the news and couldn't wait to see his expression after knowing the news but little did she know Sidharth had planned one more surprise for her.

Everyone gathered at the centre and the cake was brought, Sidharth came forward and took Shehnaaz's hand in his hand and took her near the cake, Ronak stood in between them holding the knife and both kept their hand above his hand and cut the cake, Sidharth took the piece of cake and took it front of her mouth, Shehnaaz moved forward to have the cake but Sidharth put the cream of cake on her nose making her frown but before she could complain the cake was in her mouth and everyone present laughed at their chemistry, Ronak brought them out of their world and pulled their hands both kneeled and he fed the cake to them, kissed their cheeks and both gave him a bone-crushing hug.

All were busy congratulating and feeding them cake and Shehnaaz was lost in it that she didn't realise when Sidharth was nowhere to be found, Sidharth took the mic and grabbed everyone's attention, Shehnaaz who was busy with guest looked at him in amusement, "First of all thank you guys for coming at such a short notice and cooperating with me to keep this surprise a surprise itself for my wife, your presence and blessing have made this party even more rocking, don't worry this is not my thank you speech neither is the party over yet, I have something special to say to someone, I know it's not hard to guess for whom, Naaz, could you please come and sit at the chair in the centre?"

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें