Chapter 27

Sidharth was numb by her reply, he just couldn't function for a few seconds, every word she said kind off hit him, he thought she was right how could he because of his insecurities and complications keep Ronak away from Shehnaaz, what all confusion he had it was only restricted to him he had no right to be an obstacle in their bond which was purest of all.

Shehnaaz was crying and it made Sidharth feel even more guilty, he knew their bonding but never thought it could affect Shehnaaz so much, he had definitely underestimated their bond.

Sidharth not understanding what to do pulled Shehnaaz towards him and hugged her, Shehnaaz also didn't oppose and gave in, "Naaz, I am so sorry baba, please don't cry, mujh mai yetni himmat kaha mai tum dono ka alag kru, and you know my son is your chamcha, " said Sidharth trying to lighten up her mood.

Shehnaaz broke the hug, looked up to him and said..."your so mean."

"Achaa sorry na...aaja, " said Sidharth pulling her into a hug once again.

Sidharth made his grip tighter on her while she rested her face near his heart.
"Bliss....a pure bliss, " felt Sidharth. He had unknowingly started moving his fingers in her hair.

"I hope you have forgiven me, " said Sidharth.

Shehnaaz broke the hug and said..." ha kar diya lekin tune wapas aaisa kiya to dekh lena phir, " replied Shehnaaz which sounded more of a warning.

"Meri yetni himmat kaha, " said Sidharth earning a punch from Shehnaaz on his arm.

Shehnaaz due to her crying had turned red and her hair we're all messed up which made her look cute and not to forget attractive, "bhoot lag rahi hai tu Naaz, " said Sidharth trying to annoy her.

Shehnaaz frowned and said..."achaa tujhe mai aj boot lag rahi hou, sahi hai."

"Sirf aj hi kaha Naaz, every day without fail, " said Sidharth trying his level best not to laugh.

Shehnaaz falling into his trap said..."this means aj tak jitni tariff ki woh sab fake tha na, " in a sad voice.

"Now the thing is courtesy nam ki bhi to chiz hoti hai na...bolna padta hai, " said Sidharth annoying Shehnaaz to no end, he loved doing that and later coaxing her.

Shehnaaz was today already on her emotional ride and Sidharth was adding fuel to fire. "Your the meanest person I have ever meet, aj tak kitni bar bola Shehnaaz you look stunning and all sab jhoot, " and started hitting him.

Sidharth now couldn't do it anymore and started out laughing and laughed like anything, as mentioned earlier to see Sidharth laugh to his fullest was a race sight, he laughed till water started coming out from his eyes.

Teri cute jahi smile utte

Kinna mardi tera kinna kardi

Bhave sanwla ee Rang ve

Akha ch akha pale aa Sohneya

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें