Chapter 52

Today was the day before the wedding and Haldi ceremony was arranged in the afternoon, Shehnaaz was seating in her room admiring her Mehndi, it was getting darker with every passing moment, It looked so beautiful she thought, with that, she remembered Sidharth kissing her hand yesterday and she blushed keeping her hand on her face. They both never confessed what they felt for each other and were exploring what they are feeling for each other but with their actions and the way they thought proved what they meant for each other.

Shehnaaz was living her dream and the day she wished for was not so far and today was her Haldi an important ceremony, she so wished if she could be able to apply haldi to Sidharth or vice versa, but they were having a different ceremony and not together, first Sidharth was to be applied the Haldi and later the same haldi was to be brought for Shehnaaz.

By the afternoon Shehnaaz started getting ready, today she didn't need an extra blush to be applied as she was already blushing too much and the glow on her face was so prominent that it was sure that now the application of Haldi was going to enhance her look even more.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Haldi ceremony of Sidharth had already started and Ronak was the first to apply haldi to his Dad and he did it so lovingly with his cute hands and kissed his Dad. Next was Anamika Ji, Ranjeet Ji and Neel followed by the other relatives, it was a fun event with music and dance.

The Haldi which was applied to Sidharth was brought for Shehnaaz by Anamika Ji and along with her came Ranjeet Ji, Neel and Ronak.

When it comes to Ronak's Angel it was bound that he would apply her haldi first, he did it with so much care that he won't spoil her dress and kissed her head and Shehnaaz applied Haldi on his nose making him frown.

It was Shehnaaz's parents turn, Shehnaaz Dad so wanted to avoid the moment of him applying the Haldi on his daughter as he knew he would break down and the same happened when he saw his daughter, he went forward trying his best to smile but when he touched her cheeks and tried to applied her Haldi he could not control anymore and a tear rolled down his cheeks making Shehnaaz emotional too and she cried, Shehnaaz's mom hugged to calm her down making everyone present emotional.

Anamika Ji and Ranjeet Ji were next, Anamika Ji went ahead and kissed her hair, applied the Haldi and said, "I can't wait to see you getting married tomorrow, " making Shehnaaz blush.

Last was Ishan and Neel both in their usual way annoyed her first by their lamest joke and then applied her Haldi saying, "I am not going to call you bhabhi ha, abhi hi bol raha hou, " said Neel and laughed.

Neel dragged her to the dance floor and everyone danced their heart out, Shehnaaz danced as if no one watched and making everyone present dance too.

The ceremony was over almost by the evening and everyone was hell tired as tomorrow was a big day, she thought of going to her room and resting a bit as her foot was aching due to the heels and she so needed to remove those heels and relax. She opened the doorknob and entered the room, she was about to switch on the light when she felt someone grab her hand making her scare, she was about to shout but Sidharth switched the light on saying, "mai hou Naaz."

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें