Chapter 59

Shehnaaz was numb, her face was turned pale immediately and she didn't know what to speak, Sidharth who was standing a bit far could see her sad face, she was on the verge of crying but controlled herself in front of Ronak, Sidharth also knew this was not the right time to speak about this thing, they got out of the water and went near the car, Sidharth changed Ronak's clothes and they eat by a nearby restaurant, Shehnaaz was as silent as she could be and seeing her like this was making things worse for Sidharth.

They finished the food and Ronak was almost sleepy, Sidharth carried him in his arms and put him on the back seat of the car and made him sleep, Shehnaaz stood out of the car lost in her thoughts, Sidharth came out of the car and held her hand, she looked at him and faked a smile, "Naaz," called out Sidharth lovingly.

The way he called her name itself was making her lose herself, Sidharth knew she needs to let her heart out and he knew she would cry, he just wanted to be there for her, he pulled her into a hug and held her tightly, that was it, Shehnaaz couldn't hold her emotions anymore and she burst out in tears, Sidharth let her cry and just kept patting her hair, Shehnaaz in her cry said a line which pierced Sidharth's heart and he felt so helpless at the moment, "Sidharth...Ronak mujhe apni Maa nahi manta."

"Naaz," was a word Sidharth managed to say, "Stop crying Baby, look at me," said Sidharth.

Shehnaaz looked at him with her eyes full of tears, he wiped her tears and said, "Naaz, Ronak abhi bahot chota hai sweetheart, he just knows that his Mom is not with him, he is so small to understand that we getting married makes you his Mom, he doesn't have a slightest of an idea of this, he considers you his Angel and he proudly accepts you in front of everybody as his Angel because you indeed came into his life as an Angel and changed his life you are his saviour, his source of happiness and probably the person he loves the most on this earth, he just does not understand the name of the relationship you both have," tried Sidharth to make Shehnaaz understand.

Shehnaaz thought for a while and realized its true what Sidharth's said Ronak loves and adores her too much but still her heart ached to hear one thing, "Kya Ronak kabhi mujhe apni Mom nahi manega?" asked Shehnaaz again been on the verge of crying.

"Aaise kyu bol rahi ho Naaz, he is just too small to understand our equation, with time we will make him understand, just have a little patience, and never doubt that he doesn't love you, he loves you the most even more than me, I should be the one who should be feeling bad," said Sidharth making Shehnaaz smile.

"I can't wait to hear him calling me Mom," said Shehnaaz.

"Hoga baby jaldi hoga and you stop crying ok, I don't want to see tears from your eyes, kitna royi tum aj, I can't see you crying Naaz please," said Sidharth.

"I am sorry," said Shehnaaz and hugged him, "thanks for making me understand," said Shehnaaz. Sidharth kissed her forehead and looked into her eyes, her face was red due to crying and her cheeks shinned due to the fresh tears flowing from her eyes, Sidharth held her face in his hand and kissed the tear droplet from her cheek making her gasp from his sudden action, Sidharth repeated the same thing on Shehnaaz's other cheek and looked at her, she couldn't meet eyes with him and lowered her eyes, Sidharth made her look up and kissed her eyes and hugged her, "Remember one thing Naaz, Ronak Humara hai and you both are my world," said Sidharth.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें