Chapter 56

Shehnaaz ignored his question and looked at Anamika Ji for an approval, "ha beta, you don't need to ask, jab mann karke tab jaa sakti hou, " said Anamika Ji.

"Maa, " said Sidharth in disbelief.

"Kya hova Sidharth? Koyi problem, " asked Anamika Ji.

"Nahi woh mai daal pass karne ko bol raha tha, " said Sidharth trying to cover up the situation.

Sidharth quickly finished his food and went towards his room looking upset and Shehnaaz somehow loved her effect on him, she later went with Ronak in his room and made him sleep as usual and stayed with him for a while and later moved towards their room.

Sidharth knew he won't be able to sleep before he talks with her, "mujhe batana jaruri bhi nahi samajti, " said Sidharth when he heard the sound of the door opening.

Shehnaaz entered the room and directly went towards the cupboard and removed her nightdress and went towards the washroom to change it, she came back and sat on the chair in front of the mirror and started combing her hair and applying the cream, Sidharth shamelessly gawked at her as she looked sexy in her silk nighties, she first didn't realise his eyes on her but when their eye meet through the mirror they had eye contact and Sidharth was in no mood to stop looking at his beautiful wife.

Shehnaaz when done with her things went towards the table and was keeping her mobile when Sidharth got to edge of the bed and held her hand, "kuch chahiye, " asked Shehnaaz.

Sidharth just nodded his head into a yes cutely and looked at her, "kya chahiye?" asked Shehnaaz.

"Tum, " said Sidharth without thinking twice.

"Mujhe sona hai Sidharth chodo, I have to get up early tomorrow, " said Shehnaaz trying to move.

Sidharth pulled her back with a jerk making her land on his lap before Shehnaaz could react Sidharth had put his hand on her bare thighs making her  shiver and pulled her more closer to him and put her one hand around his neck and snuggled unto her making Shehnaaz experience goosebumps all over her body due to their proximity.

Sidharth knew she was angry and the reason was but obviously but he also knew he needs to calm her down first before he talks, his lips touched her neck making Shehnaaz contract her body in response and she tried to move her neck aside but Sidharth took his hand and kept it on her cheeks and passed his hand forward in her hair and held her neck making sure she doesn't move, his lips were totally in contact with her skin and Sidharth knew it was doing many things to her, he started pressing small feathery kisses on the spot where his lips touched making Shehnaaz moan saying, "Sidharth please."

Sidharth ignoring her snuggled even more unto her making Shehnaaz hold the hem of his t-shirt tightly closing her eyes, Shehnaaz was going week on her knees and she knew she was losing the battle, Sidharth kept doing his sweet torture on her neck while Shehnaaz tried hard to get herself free from his hold, "Mat jao Naaz," whispered Sidharth in the same pose encircling his hand around her waist.

"Kyu? Mujhe Jana hai?" said Shehnaaz not giving into any requests of Sidharth.

"Kyu gussa ho rahi ho Naaz? What have I done?" asked Sidharth innocently knowing what's coming up in his way.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें