Chapter 21

Sidharth drove towards the ice cream parlour, he knew she needs her mind to be diverted. They reached the parlour, Sidharth asked her which Ice cream she would have and let her sit in the car itself due to her leg.

He got down to bring the Ice cream when he went inside the parlour, he called Anamika Ji and informed her about the incidence and told her that he would bring Shehnaaz with him as he didn't want her to stay alone today.

He brought her chocolate scoop as per her preference and gave it to her.

"Tum nahi khaoge," asked Shehnaaz taking the first bite.

"No mera mann nahi hai you have it, " replied Sidharth.

"Kyu mann nahi hai, we will share, " said Shehnaaz talking her hand forward near Sidharth's face asking him to take a bite.

He took the bite looking at her while she smiled.

"You're staying with us today, " said Sidharth making her eat the bite of ice cream.

"Kyu? I am fine Sidharth.. don't worry, " said Shehnaaz.

"I am not asking you Naaz, it's decided you're coming with me," said Sidharth looking straight into her eyes.

Who could deny Sidharth isn't it? Shehnaaz also couldn't she was reluctant at first as she didn't want to bother the family but Sidharth left no option for her.

"Waise I wanted to tell you something Naaz, please don't be angry, " said Sidharth passing his hand through his hairs indicating his nervousness.

"Any problem Siddharth, " asked Shehnaaz getting worried.

"Woh...I messed up big times, " replied Sidharth.

Shehnaaz raised her eyebrows letting him continue.

"Naaz...Ronak is angry with you, " said Sidharth disappointed with his actions.

"With me?? Kyu maine to kuch nahi kya," said Shehnaaz in confusion.

"Tumne nahi par maine kar diya anjane mai," said Sidharth.

Sidharth explained to her the whole thing and how Ronak was disheartened listening to Shehnaaz leaving him.

"Sidharth aaise kon krta hai...mai kaha kal ja rahi thi yar shaddi karke, kar diya na tune usko naraz...abh mai kya karu..mai bata rahi hou tujhe agar usne bath nahi ki na to I am also not talking with you, " said Shehnaaz in an angry tone.

"Please yar abh Tu mat gussa ho...Ronak is also angry on me...mai do logo ko nahi sambhal sakta yar ek sath, " said Sidharth with pleading eyes.

"Sidharth tujhe achaa nahi lagta kya Ronak mere sath rahe to, " said Shehnaaz in a hurtful tone.

"Oyee pagal hai kya, tum dono ka bond is special who am I to come in between, he is way to attach with you, agar tum achanak se chali jati to he would have been hurt so maine vaise kaha ushe...I am sorry, " said Sidharth putting his both hand on his ears.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें