Chapter 54

When hours pass by none of them realized in their talks, it was it the wee hours of the morning when Sidharth and Shehnaaz got back to the room and slept as they were to leave in the afternoon, they slept close but yet a distance could be seen between both of them.

It was Sidharth who got up before Shehnaaz and the moment he opened the eyes he could see his Naaz sleeping peacefully in front of him, what a view he taught, getting up to this sight every day was going to be such a bliss he thought and smiled.

Her messed up hair with smuggled up Sindhoor and a strand of hair on her face how beautiful did she looked he thought, her red chudda in hand only enhanced her beauty more, he moved a little closer towards her and quietly kissed her forehead making sure he doesn't wake her up.

He got up from the bed and quickly freshened up and ordered tea for both of them, the ringing of the bell from the room service made Shehnaaz move in bed and she woke up and saw Sidharth standing up with a tray of tea smiling at her, "Bed tea for you Mam, " said Sidharth.

Shehnaaz smiled at him and took one cup from the tray and said, "thanks Ya it was much needed."

They both were having their tea, when they heard a knock on the door, Sidharth got up and opened the door and found an angry Ronak waiting at the door with his hands folded, "Good Morning Baby, " said Sidharth sensing the danger.

Ronak ignored him royally and entered the room and stood in front of Shehnaaz shooting daggers at her, "Ronak come here baby, " said Shehnaaz.

"No,Mai katti hou apse, " said Ronak.

"Kyu baby? asked a confused Shehnaaz.

"Apki Shadi kya ho gayi aap bhul gayi mujhe, I thought shadi ke bad aap mere sath rahogi, par apne to mujhe Dadi ke pass chod diya, " complained a angry Ronak.

Sidharth laughed at his cute complain, while Shehnaaz gave him a death glare, Sidharth came from behind and picked up Ronak and went towards Shehnaaz on the bed, both of them crushed him into a hug, "bolo Naaz, aaise kyu kiya tumne Ronak ke sath ha?"  said Sidharth trying to control his laugh.

"Ha bolo na Angel, kyu kiya, " asked Ronak.

Shehnaaz felt they both teaming up against her and frowned but an idea popped up in her mind and she gave a challenging look to Sidharth and smirked, "sorry baby kal aap dadi ke pass so gaye Thai na car mai so dadi leke gayi apko, don't worry lekin aj apki Angel apne Ronak ke pass hi soyegi, " said Shehnaaz looking at Sidharth leaving him shocked.

Sidharth gave her a puppy eyes look but she ignored him and hugged Ronak who hugged her back and Sidharth had dug his own grave.

Shehnaaz got ready and was busy drying her hair at the balcony looking at the sea, she was lost admiring some glimpse of the sea before leaving the place, Sidharth came out of the bathroom after his bath and looked for Shehnaaz who was at balcony, he saw her with a towel in her hand and lost in her thoughts, he went behind her and tapped on her shoulder, she came back from her thoughts and raised her brows at him, "sardi lagh jayegi Naaz, dry your hair."

"Yetna achaa view hai Sidharth dekhne do, baal kya sukh jayenge, " answered Shehnaaz.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें