Chapter 4

Monday Morning at 6 am..

Shehnaaz woke up with her alarm put it off and got out of the bed and prayed as her morning ritual to God and thanked for the wonderful day and wished that her start to her new life goes well and everything falls into place..

She freshened up and went to the kitchen and started preparing her breakfast .. She was having Tea with Toast and Omelet..

She later quickly had her bath and started getting ready for School. As it was her first day and orientation week She decided to wear a Saree and went to her wardrobe to decide which saree to wear..

Shehnaaz's Saree:

She quickly got ready took her bag and booked a cab for her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She quickly got ready took her bag and booked a cab for her.. She was waiting down for the cab in the parking of the building..

Sidharth had just woke up he found Ronak sleeping peacefully he thought of letting him sleep a bit more and got up and went to the balcony for fresh air..

He was standing at the balcony when his eyes fell on Shehnaaz who was looking gorgeous in the black simple saree but the way she carried it made it look even more enticing. He was thinking where was she going in the morning as Sidharth didn't have any idea about Shehnaaz's profession...

He had decided that today while leaving for work he would go to her house and apologize for his behaviour but now it seems like he will have to wait... He thought of asking his Mom about Shehnaaz and went towards his room to get ready for office..

Sidharth got ready for office and also made Ronak ready and they went towards the dining table to have breakfast..

Ronak was not going to school today due to his injury and Sidharth thought it would be better for him to take rest for a day or two..

Sidharth wished his Mom, Dad and Neel Good morning... Ronak wished too... Everyone inquired about Ronak's wound to which Ronak smiled and said..."I am alright aur mai strong hou mujhe kuch nahi hova...right Dad?"

"Yes, my love.. You're the strongest.. But it doesn't mean you will not take care of the injuries.. Promise me you won't play today and take rest, " said Sidharth.

Ronak nodded and they started having their breakfast..

"Mom, mai soch raha tha abhi office jate waqt mai Shehnaaz se mafi mang lunga... But in the morning I saw her going somewhere, " asked Sidharth.

"Ha beta She is a Teacher and today was her first day of school.. She might return in the evening, " informed Anamika Ji.

"Achaa.. Ok, then I will meet her in the evening, " replied Sidharth.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें