Chapter 51

"What happened baby?" asked worried Anamika Ji.

Ronak remained silent for a minute and then later gestured Sidharth to get on his knees, Sidharth did as asked and kneeled, Ronak went and stood in front of Sidharth and said, "Dad apko pehle promise karna padega, phir hi aap ring pehna shakte hai."

"Kaisa promise baby?" asked Sidharth.

Ronak took Shehnaaz hand in his hand and asked her to move a bit forward and kept her hand in Sidharth's hand and said, "Promise karo that you will never make Angel cry?"

Shehnaaz was shocked as no one had told him to do these things but he cared so much for her and this gesture of his was making her so emotional that a tear ran down her cheeks, Sidharth laughed at his cute demand and said, "kabhi nahi rone dunga apki Angel ko, " looking at Shehnaaz.

"Aap datoge nahi Angel ko kabhi, " announced Ronak.

"Kabhi nahi, " said Sidharth with a laugh.

"Aap unhe hamesha khus rakhoge? " asked Ronak.

"Humesha, " said a confident Sidharth looking into Shehnaaz's eyes.

"Aur aap Angel se bahot pyaar karoge," asked Ronak making Shehnaaz skip her heartbeat.

"Khud se bhi jyada," said Sidharth without a need to think twice.

Shehnaaz just couldn't believe her ears, did he just say that, she thought, Ronak happily jumped at his place and said, "Abh aap pehna sakte hou ring."

"Thank you for your permission Sir," said Sidharth making everyone in the room laugh, Shehnaaz couldn't control herself and hugged Ronak and cried, he cared so much for her, their bond was beyond any blood relation which didn't need any tag to be justified.

Sidharth forwarded his hand towards Shehnaaz and she happily forwarded her hand, Sidharth slides the ring into Shehnaaz's finger seating on his knees making everyone in the room go Awe, now it was Shehnaaz turn who was becoming red by every passing moment, she never expected Sidharth on his knees just for her, she wished she could capture the moment for a lifetime, She took Sidharth's hand in her hand and slid the ring into his finger trying to look into his eyes but couldn't keep the eye contact much as his gaze made her go weak on her knees.

After the ring ceremony, everyone congratulated them not leaving them alone for a second to talk with each other, after greeting session they had a photoshoot planned by Sidharth keeping in mind Shehnaaz's love for photos, Sidharth had happily posed for the photos with Shehnaaz without making any faces and also cooperated with poses suggested by Shehnaaz without making any fuss about it.

Two days passed by and today was Shehnaaz Mehendi ceremony, In this two days Sidharth and Shehnaaz couldn't meet each other alone as they were always surrounded by some or the other person, as per Anamika Ji's instruction Sidharth couldn't meet Shehnaaz alone making him even sadder, most of the time Sidharth use to be with Ishan or Neel and had bonded pretty well with Ishan, he tried to know from him if Shehnaaz had told him about any of her wish related to marriage so that he can implement it, one such incident Ishan remembered she once narrated to him about her mehndi ceremony, it was her wish that her partner would secretly come and look at her during the mehndi ceremony as the boy is not allowed during the ceremony, so it was her wish that her partner later comes and has a close look at her mehndi before anyone else and makes her eat food by his own hands. Sidharth was not puzzled as to how he would do that because his Mom won't let him meet her, so he secretly has to do such stuff, "Ye ladki kya kya karayegi mujhse," thought Sidharth and smiled.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें