Chapter 69

Life is such an unpredictable journey, who ever thought this two lost souls would be embarking a journey of togetherness, a journey started few months back only on this basis of pure trust and connection was now more mature, compassionate and on the verge of becoming the companion of each other, when you stop planning your life it unfolds itself so beautifully and comes in front of us as a beautiful journey, they entered this journey without knowing how it will turn out to be, foundation of their relation was compatibility and trust, none knew if anyone would fall in love or not but look at them now, they had crossed their journey of insecurities now were totally and madly in love with each other, love can be a scary things for one but can also be a soothing thing for another, Shehnaaz always believed in love and when she had decided to marry Sidharth she knew one day she would win him, off course she was scared what if he never felt the same feeling for her what would she do but she knew the power of love, Sidharth was not a person who didn't knew what love is, he had experienced love but was scared to experiencing it again in fear of losing it but Shehnaaz's confidence, her purity, innocence and mostly importantly her love made all those walls around him to break down and the streams of emotions to flow back again for him and experience once again how peaceful the feeling is when you know you have someone in life who loves you unconditionally.

Shehnaaz who was beyond happy today was back into her old self she took out her phone and started clicking selfies and made Sidharth pose too and he knowing he has no option posed with her willingly, seeing her this happy after so long was something he wanted to cherish for life and today he was going to make sure he makes tonight a memorable night for them, he knew she was a girl who didn't wish for something fancy or something lavish, she found her happiness in small things, he knew what would make her happy, he had planned to take her to a nearby hill area which was less of people and more of nature, both of them had a thing for being in nature and this calm place would definitely please her he knew,  Shehnaaz who today was in a mood of complete mischief left no chance to annoy Sidharth, she would either deliberately pinch his cheeks or else slowly roam her finger around his face making it unbearable for him to concentrate on driving alone, he thought not giving attention to her would make her stop the mischief but he had underestimated his wife who today was in no mood to slow down, when she sensed that he is not giving any heeds to her actions she moved her hands down his neck as slowly as she could and stopped at his shirt button and started to unbutton it, Sidharth immedietely held her hand and gave her a questionable look but that didn't affect an inch to Shehnaaz and she started moving her hands below his grip, Sidharth had enough of torcher now, he took the car to side and parked it and gave Shehnaaz a look and she smirked not having the slightest of idea what was coming to her, Sidharth was turned on didn't think twice and smashed his lips unto her, Shehnaaz was stalled by his instant action and couldn't respond as Sidharth didn't gave her the time to process anything, Sidharth in literal sense kissed her senselessly as if punishing her for the torcher she was doing to him, he not leaving Shehnaaz's lips, he picked her up from the seat and made her land on his lap, Sidharth looked into her eyes and said, "Enjoying sweetheart? now you will think twice before doing this to me again," Shehnaaz knew she has gotten herself into big trouble before she could answer him Sidharth put her legs on either side of his lap and the next moment his lips were on her, he started slowly but later it was the game of dominance, Sidharth was intentionally not letting her dominate to annoy her, Shehnaaz after trying a lot when knew he is not going to listen easily she pinched his stomach making Sidharth gasp in pain, he glared at her and while she smirked and held his hair from the back and said, "Baby game maine suru ki thi, khatam bhi mai hi karungi," and smashed her lips unto him and kissed him hard.

Sidharth never knew this side of Naaz, this bold and fierce Naaz was making him  hard just by her aura and words, he loved to be dominated by her it was a turn on for him, he had a wide smile all the time when she showed her authority on him and took the initiative to kiss him, her kiss was not gentle it was passionate and she had lost in that passion, she left his lips and moved towards his neck, what had gotten into her today only she knew and she gave him a love bite and removed one more button of his shirt and looked at him and said, "Jab bhi mera mann karega mai karungi ye sab, tum rokh ke dikhao."

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें