Chapter 60

Anyone who could see Shehnaaz would say that she is blushing, how she managed to keep her smile in control only she knew, she must have admired the story countless times and the word "wifey, " it just rang in her ears multiple times and gave her a butterfly wali feeling in her stomach.

The second half of the day went good as both were charged up with the events happening in their life and always felt kind of lively, evening arrived and it was time for Shehnaaz to log-off, she was so excited to get back home to see Sidharth, she quickly logged off and got out of the school and took her mobile out to book the cab, she was engrossed in her mobile when someone took the mobile from her hand before she could blink the eyes, she been scared looked back and saw Sidharth standing in front of her with a huge smile, "tum yaha?" asked Shehnaaz.

"Ji ha, mai apni wife ko pick up karne aaya hou, do you have a problem with that, " asked Sidharth.

"Iski kya jarurat thi Sidharth mai aa jati, " said Shehnaaz touched by his gesture.

"I was planning to drop you in the morning today but I overslept but later I thought I can pick you up,so here I am, " said Sidharth.

"Your such a cutie pie, " said Shehnaaz pulling his both cheeks.

"Will you stop it Naaz, we are in front of your school, " said a blushing Sidharth.

"Who cares, I find you cute that's it, " said Shehnaaz.

Sidharth smiled at her and held her hand and went towards the car, he opened the door for her and made her sit and got into the car driving back home.

They reached the house busy chatting with each other, Anamika Ji opened the door for them and looked a bit tensed, "Mom, kya hova?" asked Sidharth guessing her expressions.

Anamika ji just turned and pointed towards Ronak who sat alone on the sofa and looked sad, Sidharth and Shehnaaz both looked at each other clueless, "Maa, kya hova Ronak ko?" asked Shehnaaz.

"No, idea Shehnaaz, he is sad the moment he returned from the school," answered Anamika ji.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz entered the house and Shehnaaz went towards Ronak and kissed his cheeks and took him on her lap and asked, "How was your day my boy?"

"Okay," answered a sad Ronak.

"Why is my baby sad?" asked Shehnaaz.

Ronak looked towards Shehnaaz with moist eyes and said, "Manas ne mujhe bola that I can't participate in the competition this weekend," informed Ronak.

(Manas is Ronak 's school mate)

"Aaisa kyu kaha Manas ne? " asked a clueless Shehnaaz.

"We have a competition this Saturday and we have to participate in it along with our Mom, we have cooking and sports competition, meri to Mom nahi hai na Angel, mai nahi kar paunga but mera bahot mann tha, " said a sad Ronak making everyone present in the room also sad.

Sidharth quickly went near and hugged him and was thinking how is he going to make him understand, he was feeling so sad about this situation and helpless too, "Baby, do you mind if I be your Mom for one day? you can introduce me as your Mom and you can participate in the competition as well," offered Shehnaaz.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें