Chapter 67

Sidharth came out of the restaurant and his network was back, he could see his mobile beeping continuously, he saw his phone and saw messages of Neel and Shehnaaz, he opened Shehnaaz's message first and smiled, he later opened Neel's message and was curious why he was asking to call him back urgently, he called him back casually, "Kya hogya Neel, yetne call kar raha hai mujhe," asked Sidharth.

Neel was silent and couldn't form words to speak, "Bhaiya wohhh," fumbled Neel.

"Neel bhav mat kha yar, bol jaldi," said Sidharth.

"Bhai woh Shehnaaz ka accident ho gaya hai while returning home, she is been hospitalized and is unconscious, aap jaldi aa jao," said Neel.

The moment Sidharth heard the word "Accident" he was frozen, his thinking capacity was at a halt and it felt like his heart had stopped beating, "Nooo nooooo noooo," screamed Sidharth.

"This can't happen once again, why God why...my life has again come to a full cycle, iss liye mai Shehnaaz se shadi nahi karna chahta tha, pehele Neharika aur abh meri Naaz, why God, mai abhi to khus hona start kiya tha," said Sidharth looking towards sky and cried his heart out.

He felt his head is spinning and all the incidents of Neharika's accident flashed in front of his eyes, "How cruel can life be," he thought.

How unpredictable life sometimes can be, we live our life's in fear of certain thing for many years and later try to bring ourselves out of that fear after so much of an effort and try to believe that you can fight with that fear and live your life to the fullest but then comes again a point in your life when an uncertain situation happens for which your not prepared and your life goes back to the same point where your life was stuck, Sidharth was in same situation after Neharika's accident he had closed himself in a shell and decided not getting close to the people as he feared loosing them, how many years he had spent alone in that fear and did not let anyone come closer to him, but then Shehnaaz came into his life as a ray of hope and kind of captivated his life, all his fears, insecurities were vanished by her presence in life, she kind of thought him what it is to live life with the presence of the person who loves you, all the walls he had build around around himself were crushed down by Shehnaaz and her love, after so many debates with himself he gave a chance to himself to live his life to the fullest with a life partner like Shehnaaz who loved him unconditionally and had started falling for her with him having no control over himself, he must have tried to convince him that he is not capable of love but Shehnaaz's love was strong enough to make him fall in love..

Yesterday itself they had initiated few more steps closer to each other and Sidharth had thought of confessing his love for her and now life had taken a U-turn and had brought Sidharth to the same place which shakes him to the core, hearing that his Naaz had an accident had crushed his heart into million pieces, he still didn't have an idea what is her condition but he feared to listen the reality as he feared what if the history repeats itself, he didn't have an ounce of energy to go through the same trauma again, he wanted to live his life with the love of his life with his son it was their happy place and he just started to embrace this journey, "God please show some mercy to me, I can't bear this pain again, Please save my Naaz," cried Sidharth in pain.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें