Chapter 10

Anamika Ji was discharged, Sidharth and Neel completed the procedure of discharge and all of them returned to the house.

Shehnaaz and Ronak were watching an animated series in the Afternoon after lunch and later dozed of and took a quick nap in the afternoon.

Later, in the evening Shehnaaz made Ronak ready to go back to his house, She herself got ready and made Suji Halwa for Anamika ji to take along with them.

Shehnaaz and Ronak reached Sharma House, Priya opened the door and welcomed them. All the family members were in Anamika ji Room, while Ronak dragged Shehnaaz along with him to his Dadi's room.

"Ronak, slow down baby...gir jaoge aap," said Shehnaaz in a warning tone.

Ronak went running towards his Dadi and hugged her and complained, "Dadi, kitna late aayi aap, apko pata hai maine apko kitna miss kiya."

"I am sorry sweetheart, I missed you too...That's why I asked the doctor to discharge me today itself,"..Anamika ji said coaxing Ronak.

"Ronak, apko Dadi se bath nahi karni chahiye,"..announced Shehnaaz entering the room.

All eyes turned towards her while Ronak asked in confusion.."Why Angel? Dadi ne kya kiya?"

"Apke Dadi ne medicines nahi liye time se...iss liye dekho kal unko kitni problem ho gayi thi..ye to buri bath hai na aaise medicine na lena?" asked Shehnaaz.

"Dadi....why didn't you take medicines? Mai katti hou apse,"...said Ronak folding his hands to his chest and making a pout.

"I am sorry baby...please talk to me...mai abhi time se medicine lungi pakka,"...Anamika ji said with pleading eyes.

"Promise Dadi?"...questioned Ronak.

"Yes, Baby pakka wala promise,"...Anamika ji assured him.

"Ronak, you will remind Dadi to take medicines every day....now you're a big boy...you will take care of your Dadi, right? "...questioned Shehnaaz.

"Yes, Angel I will make sure Dadi will have Medicines on time," replied Ronak.

"That's like my good boy," said Shehnaaz pulling Ronak's cheeks and looked towards Sidharth and winked.

Sidharth was stunned from her sudden reaction but understood her intention as she had so effortlessly managed the problem and made Anamika ji oblige through Ronak as she can never deny him and mumbled a "Thank You" to her and she blinked her eyes reassuringly.

"That's a smart move Shehnaaz," exclaimed Neel.

"I couldn't agree more,"..said Ranjeet ji with a laugh.

"Aur mujhe fasa diya," said Anamika ji grabbing everyone's attention.

"Aunty, apko khayal rakhna chahiye..you can't be negligent with your medicines...kal apne sabko kitna dara diya tha...Sidharth was so worried when he came to my house..you need to be careful...Iss liye maine Ronak ko hi aap pe dhyan rakhne ko kaha....I know you will never deny Ronak," explained shehnaaz in a concerned voice.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें