Introduction & Trailer

Hello digital bookworms and welcome to Temporary!

I am really excited about this story and wanted to do a little introduction to discuss what is to come!

So, this story will be a bit different than the ones I have written in the past. I have been on a rom com kick recently, so I decided...fuck it! I'm going to try writing a rom com!

This story will be way more light hearted than my previous stories.

Rom com means romantic comedy, for those who didn't know. So that means that there will be a fair deal of comedy in this story, amidst the romance.

I have a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor. So there will be a fair deal of that in here. Also, I'm just a rather goofy person in general, I don't take things too seriously. With that being said, that's the type of comedy that I will have in this story. Goofy with a hint of sarcasm.

Harry in this story will also be pretty dorky and nerdy. I have read so many stories where Harry is either this soft boy or dark and mysterious. But I really haven't seen him being someone so geeky. And in real life, most of the guys I know are like that. That probably also has something to do with the fact that I'm an engineering major, but let's overlook that.

So I'm excited to portray Harry as a more, I guess you could say, common guy? I don't know. I think it will be fun.

By the way, this is your one and only warning that this book will contain mature and explicit content, aka smut.

Also, this story will be A.U. which stands for alternate universe. All of the people I have listed in the character list have zero affiliation to the character they are playing in this story. There is no aspect of their real life in this story. Yes I am using Harry Styles, and his real name, but that is practically it. I don't feel comfortable using the names of his family or friends because I want it to be clear that this story is pure fiction. Think of the people I chose as skin-suits for the character, like they are casted in a movie. They are just to give you a visual as to what I see when writing, also for gifs and imagery to be used throughout the story.

Furthermore, I will be putting a song at the beginning of each chapter to set the tone of the chapter. I will also pick out a few lyrics from each song that tie into that chapter and it will be at the top above the banner that I will put to show which character's point of view that specific chapter is in. I encourage you listen to the song to elevate your reading experience.

Okay, enough of my blabbering. Enjoy the story(:

All the love
-M

The Trailer

Teaser