Vamps and Wolves II

Read Me!

If this story has a song....the theme will be The Beginning by One Ok Rock. It suit the story. It's actually the OST of Rorouni Kenshin 2012 Live-Action Film

 I decided to put the story in Public not in Private... OR NOT!

Summer: Rejoice human!!!

 Me: *high-five*

Summer: *punch*

Me: Guh!? Bitch'

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Prologue

It was late spring, I was a little girl dressed in a white spring dress playing alone in a small garden behind a huge mansion, the house is surrounded on all sides by an old, thick stone wall and a black tall gate. How I love the flowers in the garden, it was a secret from my family how much I love flowers; I don't even know why it fascinates me. If it is her brothers, they'll all be crush without a second thought.

As I walk in the garden I saw a a girl the same height as me but she was a little taller, dress in a rag clothes. One of the human slave child that's working in the house. I thought.

The girl spread her dirty skirts on the grass and sit patiently while making a flower necklace. With my hightened scenses, the flowers scent fills my thought with heavy sweetness. I close my eyes, imagining the flowers; the girl lying in grass...her eyes lifeless, blood stained in my favorate white Daisy flower.  

I snap back from reality when I heard the girl giggle, what does she find funny to laugh like that?

I studied her face...her mouth shaped in a curve. I copied it and stretch my mouth, it feel so foreign to me.

A butterfly fly closer to her and land into one of the flowers...The girl watch it in.....her expression held something I'm not familiar with.

I walk closer to her, she didn't notice my presence. I purposely step on a dead leaves to get her attention and she turned her head to me. Surprised at my presence and seeing me she stood up and back away; still meeting my eyes not evoiding it because of fear. 

The butterfly flew away but before it manage to flew far away I grab it by catching it in the wings. I look at it with fascination, colorfull just like the flowers but somehow it irritates me.

'P-pretty isn't it, Ma-master?' the girl said in her shaky voice as I look at her....Just by looking at her face irritates me more.

'Summer!!!' a voice called to me using my nickname so I look back and saw my two brothers walking. 

Ahh....They found me. If I find a way or any possible to get away from this two for just a day it'll be great, this two are very persistent and always bother me when I'm doing my thing. It'll be great if I can whack their head and say what I wanted but I can't do that, the last time I did that they became more annoying.

'Here you are....' Adrien my second older brother said.

'I've been looking for you.' Alister the oldest said while embracing me.

'You mean WE WE WE...WE've been looking for her.' Adrien said correcting Alister but he just ignored it and shrug it off.

'What are you doing here...with that.' Adrien said with a disgust in the last part, not bothering to cover up his disgust to humans. 'Are you going to play with it?' he ask and I just stared at girl whose cowering and shaking in fear. 'Remember what I thought you about killing them right?' he ask and I nodded. Adrien has a lot of knowledge and technique in killer his prey and he often teaches me even though I didn't ask for it.