13. PLAYTHING

AS THE HOURS pass by, I find myself getting more and more frustrated.

If he walked through that door right now, he could have his way with me. I'm becoming too wound up to not do anything about this feeling.

As I lay in bed with the TV playing in the background, I begin to debate if I'll have time before he gets back. At this point, I don't know if I care. I have to. I need to.

I reach onto the nightstand and plug Hanes' headphones into his small mp3. I couldn't believe he still had one of these but apparently sometimes, the new can't beat out the old. I got a few songs on here that will be good for... easing my mind.

I reach my hand under the covers, sliding them past my breasts, down my stomach to my groin. I toy with the lining of my panties, debating on what I'll think about this time. His face comes to mind and immediately I feel this rush.

As much as I hate how enamoured I am by him, I am. I crave his attention. I want his affection. I want to know what he feels like.

As I slide my fingers under my panties, I feel for my clit and begin circling around it. I know how to make myself cum. I just need the right fantasy.

I close my eyes and envision him; his face, his long hair, those pouty lips. I can see his pecks that slide into abs that fall down to his deep v-line. I don't know much about what's below there, but I can imagine.

He walks over to me, fully nude as he crawls up from the bottom of the bed. He has that dirty smirk on his face, knowing he's about to have his way with me.

He grabs the sides of my panties, ripping them down and off with ease.

That's when he bends down and begins to use his tongue to lick me. He sucks on my clit and laps at it.

The vision of his face between my legs makes me weaker than I expected. I can already feel myself buzzing. I begin to speed my fingers up, matching the intensity that I feel about his imagined tongue down there.

As he licks, he parts for a moment.

"Is this what you wanted, dandelion? See how daddy can show you just how much he cares for you?"

I can almost hear his voice in my fantasy.

He continues, sucking my clit and...

I feel the headphones being pulled out of my ears and freeze before I snap my eyes open.

It's Hanes. He's back. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I can feel my cheeks burning. I didn't expect him to be back this soon. I also thought I'd be able to hear him through the headphones but damn, those are good.

"Having fun without me, are we?" He smirks, leaning over the bed as I lay caught in the act.

"I—well..." I stumble, unsure of what to say to that.

"Do tell me that you were thinking of me." He sounds so proud of himself, as if he got the best of me. I guess he did.

"No! I wouldn't!"

"Mhm..." he looks up before returning his gaze back to me. "Well, go on." He stands up straight.

I furrow my brows, confused by what he means.

"What?" I snap up.

"Go on, finish." He bites down a suppressed smirk. "Don't let me stop you."

"I'm not... I'm not doing that." I scoff.

He pauses for a moment, looking across the room and out the window before looking back at me.

"I know you want to... go ahead."