23. ANGEL

HANES AND I decided to go for a walk but the night has gotten increasingly colder and I'm beginning to regret this decision.

"Wait... wait..." I stumble, breaking away from Hanes' arm for a moment. Walking in heels is never the most comfortable experience but for some reason, my feet aren't having any of it tonight. "I need to take these off. They're killing me."

I bend down and take my heels off of my feet, stepping barefoot onto the cold pavement.

"That's awfully cold, isn't it?" he seems slightly concerned, looking down at my bare feet.

"Better than the pain shooting through my feet." I take both heels in one hand and go to take his arm again.

"No." He stops me, stepping in front of me and bending down. "Get on."

"Get on your back?!" I ask in surprise. He holds his arms behind him, waiting to hold me up. "No!"

"Yes, come on! I'm not letting you walk barefooted back and nothing is open to get you more comfortable shoes so get on."

I hesitate, feeling a little strange about accepting. Then again, I don't really want to walk on the cold hard pavement all the way back either.

"Alright," I say, hopping onto his back.

He struggles to stand up properly. He hoists me up a bit and manages to get a better grip on my thighs. When we're sturdy, he begins to walk.

I can't help but laugh a little at the circumstances.

"Hey, don't laugh at me! I could drop you, you know?" He squeezes my thighs.

"I'm not laughing at you." I stifle my laughter. "This is just funny, that's all."

"What's so funny about this?"

"Aren't I the employee?"

"Well, sure. But a boss must make sure their employees are safe to work, right?"

"I guess you are right." I grin. "You're just an angel, aren't you?"

"I wouldn't go so far as to say that. I just try a little harder sometimes."

"And I appreciate that. Thank you."

          LUCKILY, we weren't too far from the hotel so Hanes managed to carry me back before his legs began to give out.

Once we get to the doors, he drops me down and we share a bit of a laugh as we go inside. The cold tile lobby doesn't feel amazing on my feet but it is far better than the dirty cement outside. I'm much less likely to step on glass or sharp rocks in here.

We ride up in the elevator and once we get inside the room, I toss myself back onto the bed.

"Thank God it's warmer in here." I sigh, smiling still.

I hadn't noticed I was smiling so much. Perhaps that terrible walk was more fun than I had originally thought.

"Now, I can sit." He slumps back in the arm chair, kicking his shoes off right there.

I sit up on the bed and take my coat off. I then look to him sitting there peacefully. He nearly lays on the chair, his legs straight out while his arms hang off the sides. Allow me to toy with him...

I get up and walk over to the chair. My light-footed steps have allowed me to get close without him noticing.

I step over his legs so they're in between mine and I put my hand on either arm of the chair, leaning in.

He peeks out one eye and is startled by my closeness but quickly scoffs it off.

"What do you want now?" He looks at me with a dark glaze over his eyes.

I purse my lips and look around before looking back at him and shaking my head. "Nothing."

He pulls his legs in and pats his lap to invite me to take a seat on him. I do so by tucking my legs on either side of his — each leg between one of his thighs and the chair — so I can face him while I sit.

He puts his hands on my hips, squeezing them softly.

I lean in and run my hands through his long, curly brown hair. It's incredibly soft between my fingers. As I push his hair back, his head goes back slightly with it, exposing his neck. I lean down and kiss just under his chin, wrapping around his jaw.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls my head back. I nearly gasp, not expecting it.

"Don't tease me." He asserts before letting go of my hair.

His eyes share a dark look with me. It's as if I'm watching his mood change right in front of me.

"I thought you liked to play..." I smirk, seeing the effect I have over him already.

"I don't want to start something only to stop."

"Who said anything about stopping?" I drag my fingers down his shirt to his belt, beginning to undo it.

"I'm serious." He grabs my hand, looking into my eyes. "Don't play with me."

"Angel, you're so tense." I pull my hand out of his grip. "Why are you being so pouty?"

He doesn't necessarily answer but instead his face begins to furrow.

"What? You don't want me?" I continue to undo his pants.

"I want you but I can't have you."

"You can have me for tonight." I suppress a smirk, but he doesn't seem to return it.

I undo his belt, unbuttoning his pants and unzipping them. I cup his cheek in my hand and kiss him. He leans into the kiss, opening his mouth against mine. I let his tongue inside and my tongue glides against his.

As we kiss, I sit up a bit and tuck my hand into his pants. I rub my hand over his boxers and when I find his dick, he's almost hard already. I move to slide my hand under his boxers, taking his dick in my hand and stroking it.

He breathes heavily into my mouth when I begin, taking one of his hands and tucking it behind my head, pulling me deeper into the kiss. With his other hand, he slides it down and squeezes my ass.

I play with his tip, feeling his breath shake as I do. I then move to stroke it again; his dick fully hard in my hand.

Moans leave his mouth into mine when I move faster. I part from his lips for a moment to whisper into his ear.

"That's it, baby... I want you to cum for me."

My heart begins skipping as he moans even louder this time.

"Keep going, baby..." he purrs, desire lining his tongue.

I make slower strokes now, moving down his shaft before running all the way up and around his tip.

"Fuck..." he groans as he tosses his head back sinfully when I get to his tip.

I can feel myself buzzing as I ignite with anticipation, wanting him all over me.

I lean down and kiss his neck, speeding up my strokes again.

I feel him shiver as I do this. I know he's close.

He grabs my hair again but this time he pulls my face next to his, our cheeks against each other's. His face is hot and his stubble is sharp against my skin.

He pants and moans again as he gets closer and closer.

"Fuck... fuck..." he huffs.

"Cum for me, baby..."

I can feel his dick pulsate in my hand as he cums. He groans loud in my ear and pulls me in closer.

"Fugggg..." he sighs, letting me go.

I kiss his hot cheek and he looks at me lazily from his release. He's speechless as he tries to catch his breath, but I can tell just from his expression that he's thankful.

He pulls me closer for a quick gentle kiss and I smile.