30. BUBBLY

"God, I wish you could see yourself." I chuckle.

I've soaked Hanes' long hair and lathered it up in soap and now, I'm messing with the suds. I've pulled some of the bubbles down around his chin and he looks like a lion.

"What are you doing?!" He laughs, looking at me contently.

"I made you into a lion!" I beam.

I sit with my thighs resting on his, my legs around his torso. He slides us over and then dips down under the water before sliding back so we sit where we had been.

He wipes the water from his face with his hand and blinks a few times to get the water out of his eyes.

"Heyy..." I complain. "You ruined my creation."

"Shame." He chuckles, pushing my wet hair back with both of his hands on either side of my head. He then leans in to kiss me, his lips wet from going under the water.

He pulls me closer and I giggle as we both slide into each other. I wrap my legs tight around his torso and rest my arms on his shoulders, looking intently into his eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks, his eyes darting from one of my eyes to the other.

"I'm thinking about you." I smile softly.

"And what around me?" He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Lots of things." I sigh, leaning in to kiss him again.

I open my mouth with his and I can taste the city water on his lips. Our tongues taunt each other. I intertwine my fingers in his hair and pull him further into the kiss. I feel his hand splay over my upper back as the other wraps around to grab my hip on the other side.

His kisses lead off of my lips, across my cheek and down to my neck.

"And what are you thinking about now?" He asks between kisses.

"I'm thinking about how good your lips feel on my skin." I say in a heavy breath.

His lips suck slightly at the skin on my neck.

"I'm thinking about how good you make me feel..."

"Mhm..." he murmurs against my neck.

His touch makes me so hungry for more. I can't help but think of all the things I'd let him do to me. I didn't think I'd crave a man's touch like this ever again. But him, well, I'd let him do nearly anything.

"I'm thinking about all the things I want you to do... all the things I'd trust you to do..."

His breathing is heavy with his kisses, his anticipation rising as well. I can feel him getting hard under me, his dick just under my ass.

"I think I trust you more than I've trusted anyone in my life for a long, long time..."

His kisses make their way back up to my chin before he stops and just looks up at me.

"Do you trust me, baby?" He looks at me with half-opened eyes.

I nod. "Yeah, I think so."

He kisses my lips once again.

"And I trust you." He smiles. "But I know it's different for you."

I hug him, resting my head on his shoulder as he rests his head against mine.

"I really... really like you." I admit in a whisper.

"I like you a lot too." He whispers back. "I think I like taking care of you just as much as I like you taking care of me."

"I like it too." I look down at him, feeling the most intense sensation of longing for him. "Hanes?"

"Yes?"

"I'm glad we found each other."

"So am I."

I lean in and kiss him again. "I want to feel you, baby... all of you."

"Oh, Viv..." he holds me tighter, "that's all I want."

I sit back, reaching under the water for his dick. It's already partly hard as I begin to stroke it under the water. He watches as my hand slides up and down his shaft and over the head. He looks back up at me with half-opened eyes as he slightly furrows his brows, feeling the pleasure of my hand around him. 

Once he's hard, I lean up and over his dick, positioning it under me before I sit down over it, feeling him fill me. I take a deep breath, feeling him fully buried in me. He puts his hands on my hips as I begin to ride him. I put my hands on his shoulders to steady myself.

His lips kiss my collarbone as I slowly grind on him. He wraps his arms around my back, pulling me closer to him, my hips rocking as I wrap my arms around him.

The sloshing water is loud over our heavy breaths.

"Fuck, baby... that's it." He moans into my neck. "Keep doing that."

His hands slide down my back and I know he can probably feel my scars. This fear makes my heart race but I try to focus on his reactions earlier. He cares, in some capacity. He isn't judging me for them. He isn't looking at me differently, just learning more about my past — which I guess reflects on me.

I sit back a bit with my hands on his shoulders again. His face moves away from my neck and he looks up into my eyes.

Both panting and sweating slightly as we stare into each others' eyes, I can feel a transference of some sort. He doesn't say anything. He doesn't make any specific expressions to tell me anything. Just simply by looking at the way his eyes plead into mine, I feel something shift. A sense of comfort? Maybe it's reliance? I feel like I don't have to be so guarded in this moment. I feel safe and warm. I don't know what is occurring, but I know that whatever it is, my admiration for him is spiking. He has me caught in a trance.

His body flinches as his eyes screw tight and he takes a sharp breath.

"Oh, fuck!" He huffs.

I kiss the top of his head as he presses his cheek to my chest and I slow down to a halt. I wrap my arms around his neck, holding his head against my chest. I hope my mind will remember this night as it was too. If it can remember the bad, I hope it can hold onto more good too. This is all I ask of myself.