19. FANTASY

AS HIS BODY falls into mine and my ass presses against the desk, it shifts back slightly causing it to rattle and a few pens and papers to fall off.

His lips are softer than I thought they would be. They're pillow-like against mine. He pulls at my bottom lip with each kiss, going deeper and slower with each one.

Although I know we shouldn't be doing this right now, although I know I shouldn't be doing this right now, there's no going back.

He slides his hands under my thighs and lifts me up onto the desk. The cold wood hard through my dress under my ass. He pulls the slit of my dress further open, and swipes his hands back up over my thighs, his thumbs grazing between my legs as I thrust my hips up slightly to follow his touch. My legs ache for him. That night that he made me cum has made it so much harder to resist my urges — to resist him.

His hand reaches for the hem of my panties, slipping his fingers underneath it and feeling for my clit. When he finds it, he begins to rub and circle it. A deep breath escapes my lips into his mouth.

He slips his lips past my face to my ear, pressing his cheek against mine. "I'm gonna show you why you should stay." He assures me in a breathy voice.

His words melt perfectly in my ear and I hold onto every syllable as if they'll alone make me cum.

"And once I'm done, baby, you're never going to want to leave."

A moan leaves my throat as his fingers continue to perform the magic they had just a few nights ago. He's evil, using his touch against me like this. My body is powerless against the pleasure he brings; the pleasure that I've craved.

I'm ready to take back my power, reaching for his belt and unbuckling it before sliding it off and tossing it away. I unbutton his pants and unzip them, watching them slip down until I administer one small tug to let them drop.

I rub his dick through his underwear, hearing him exhale deep into my ear already. He's already a bit hard when I slip my hand into his briefs and grab onto his dick, beginning to rub it slowly.

Feeling him grow hard in my hand and his fingers speeding up leaves us both panting in the building pleasure.

"Oh, fuck..." he huffs under his breath.

"You think that you're going to have the upper-hand by the end of this, but trust me, I'll always have you in my hands." I whisper into his ear, assuring him that this is not him winning, but simply him giving me what I wanted.

"Oh, I never said anything about power, dear." He gives a breathy chuckle. "I know you won't leave a man that you can keep. I'm already yours. I'm in your hand, am I not?"

Quite literally, I have him in my hand — the power belongs to me. It always has. His frustration built off of the fact that he knew that, at the end of the day, he wanted me around and because of that I had all of the power between us. I just hadn't seen it that way before.

I've never seen sex as a place of power for me. I've always had to give away my power in sex. The idea that it's mine now is so arousing; I can't explain it.

I pull his briefs down and pull him closer as he jerks himself a few times before stepping even closer. He reaches into his desk drawer, grabbing a condom from the few in there. I break for a moment to give him a look of "really?" but he just scoffs as he unwraps it and kisses me again, pulling the condom on. I wrap my legs around his waist and sit on the edge of the desk. He kisses me once again as he thrusts himself inside of me; I gasp.

I haven't had sex in a while considering how often I'm used to having it. This is usually an uncomfortable, hated activity that I'm obligated to do. With him, however, knowing that I have the upper-hand, I'm given a bit of relief.

He thrusts into me slowly, careful to be gentle. He doesn't know everything about my past, but he knows enough to probably insinuate that this is not the most calming thing for me. Still, in this moment, I find myself enjoying it more already.

"You don't have to be afraid. I'm not that breakable." I whisper with a soft grin as I hold his face close to mine.

"I don't want to hurt you." He huffs, slightly out of breath.

I shake my head. "You don't have to worry about that."

He thrusts harder after my admittance. I knew he'd want to. With each thrust, the desk shakes, knocking more off of it. More pens, paper and even his business cards and it's holder fall off onto the ground eventually.

Although his thrusts are hard, his kisses are soft and slow against mine. He knows what he's doing. I've slept with many men — some know how to make sex pleasurable for women too and some don't. Some just don't care.

I've never felt this good during sex — probably because every other encounter I've had was pressured and not really my choice. He uses one of his hands to go back to circling my clit, intensifying the pleasure as he fucks me.

He begins to pant as his thrusts become faster and he gets closer to finishing. I can feel myself losing my breath as my pleasure begins to bud and I get closer to cumming. The mixture of his fingers' pressure and technique around my clit with his deep and hard strokes is incredible. When his thrusts became faster, so did his circles. I can feel myself buzzing, I'm almost there.

He wraps an arm around my back, holding me closer to him as he leans over me on the desk with his final thrusts. I grab his ass, pulling him in deeper.

"Oh, fuck, baby..." he moans in a raspy voice.

I begin to tense up as the pleasure becomes overwhelming and I cum, my clit buzzing before my pussy throbs around him. I intertwine my fingers in his hair as I pull his head closer to sit beside mine.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." I moan as I cum. "Yes... oh, yes..."

He cums quickly after, my throbbing pussy and his deep quick strokes becoming too much. He grunts and his face twists as he does.

"Fuck..." he moans. "Ugh, that was great... fuck, I needed that."

I let go of his hair and kiss the side of his head as he pulls away.

For the first time, I don't feel used as I normally do. I know that, whatever this is, it's more than the relationships I'm used to having. Something about that makes me feel better. He kisses my cheeks, which causes me to grin shyly as I catch my breath.

I giggle and look up at him, still panting. He smirks as we lock eyes — we both know that this is bad for our 'professional' relationship.

"You're trouble..." he huffs, chuckling with me.

"You're worse."

He's going to be the end of me.