Chapter Twenty-Two

*Mature content*

*Mature content*

Seren grips the ends of my shirt and pulls it up. Once it's off, she discards it with the rest of our clothes pile. My jeans and briefs still sit pulled down to my thighs, but I imagine they'll be coming off soon.

"Let's go, Sutton," Seren commands, but not before attacking my neck. Her lips against my flesh are searing, but in the best way. Each kiss and lick causes me to exhale a shaky breath. She gets off of me and waits for me to stand. I'm about to pull my pants up when she stops me. "Take them off."

Despite what she just did to me, I blush and follow her orders. It's a wonder how I can still be shy after something like that, but I am. With my bottoms now off, Seren grabs my hand and leads me to her room. She flicks the light on, but dims them until it's nothing but a soft glow.

There's no time to observe where she sleeps. My attention is focused on the seductress as she walks her way to the bed. Swaying hips and a jiggling butt fills my sight. Seren climbs on her bed, all the way to the top before turning and settling against her pillows. Giving me a seductive smile, she beckons me to her. Caught under her spell, I find myself moving and climbing onto the structure after her.

Seren pulls me down to her, capturing my lips in a scorching kiss that leaves my insides clenching. She shifts under me until she's laying with me balancing myself on top of her.

Rubbing her foot against my leg, Seren wraps the other around my waist. I almost fall on top of her from the unexpected pull. Her hand rubs against my chest as she reaches down. Grabbing my semi-hard member, Seren tugs it in a soft grip. Her motions have me moaning against her mouth.

Seren lets me go and pushes me away a bit. "Take my thong off."

She's a beautiful sight with swollen lips and flushed cheeks. Her chest heaves with each breath she takes. Sucking up my uncertainty, I trail my fingers down her body. Her skin is soft and warm, blemish free. The belly button piercing appears dull with the dim lights. I bite my bottom lip as I grip the hem of her underwear and tug the small string of fabric off.

Her sex glitches before me, pink and hairy with just a small strip on the mound.

Seren shifts against her pillows, putting her arms up and getting comfortable. She watches me and I watch her. I'm not sure what to do, so all I can do is wait for her instructions. But seeing her laid out before me makes me feel carnal passion. I want to ravage Seren.

"Ever eaten pussy before?" she asks, though she probably knows the answer to that. I think of my thoughts from earlier and the image I had. My fantasies are coming true.

"No," I answer.

Seren bites her bottom lip, not even trying to contain her smile. "Up to try?"

"Yes," I moan out, not meaning to sound so excited, so ready.