Epilogue

*Mature content*

*Mature content*

"Harder, yes, yes." Seren's moan fills the room as she relaxes into the pillow.

I've been told my foot massages are nice, but Seren's face and sounds are orgasmic right now. Her slacked jaw and clenched eyes are always a sight. Even after three years of being together, I can't get enough of her.

"You're staring pretty hard, Sutton. I can feel your eyes penetrating me." She lifts her head and gives me the sexiest smile she can muster, which is any smile for her. "Either finish my feet or fuck me. Personally, I'd prefer both."

Biting my lip, I return the smile and shake my head. This... this is the life I've always craved. Two years ago, Serena and I finally made the choice to move in together. It wasn't a hard decision, seeing as we spent all of our time together already and my apartment was shit. So, once my lease ended, I packed the rest of my things and moved in with her. It also helped that I never bought furniture, even after a year living there.

"Your wish is my command." I kiss my way up from her foot, up her leg, and to her pussy. "My mom wants to come over this weekend."

A moan meets my ears first as I suck her clit into my mouth. "Will Dustin be accompanying her?" she asks, her voice already breathy.

"Mm, nope. Just her."

"God, do the fucking alphabet on my pussy, Sutton."

Smirking, I speak again. "Mom wants to see our new place, you know, since we decided to ditch the apartment and get a house. She's also super excited to see the club you work at."

"The strip club is what she's most excited about?" She laughs and I can make out the sound of her head rubbing against the pillow. "Your mom never ceases to amaze me."

"Oh, really? They say that's where I get it from." Lifting my head, I smirk at her before diving back in.

"Oh, I'm coming." Her hand comes down onto the bed as she clenches the sheets in her fists. She rolls her hips hard against my face, trying to ride her high out. "Damn, that was good."

Licking my lips, I move up and rest beside her. "So... this weekend?"

"Yeah, yeah." She turns to face me, throwing her leg over my hip. "You know I love your mom. I'm down... and we can think about doing that thing you want."

"Hell yes," I mumble and pull her closer to me. "You know I love you, right?"

"Of course. You tell me every single day. I never get tired of hearing it and I never will."

My heart races and my chest feels warm. Seren's honey eyes are the first thing I see in the morning before her plump lips meet mine in a searing kiss. When I bury my hands in her hair, we fall into a pit of love and lust. I've changed, and Seren has changed because change is inevitable. But my love for Seren will never change and it will never stop.

I love Seren Anstein irrevocably.