Chapter Thirty-Seven

*Mature content*

*Mature content*

I've realized that I have spent a lot of my weekends at this club; Hidden Desires. I've spent some of that time coming on my own, but most is because I accompany Seren when I can. Seeing her dance is like opening my eyes for the first time. Other than what I said last weekend, I always feel like she's dancing only for me.

I occupy the cream-colored couch as Seren gets ready. The familiar red wig is planted firm on her head, blending into her natural hairline perfectly, not looking any different. She takes a brush and goes across her eyes with purple makeup, following with blood red lipstick on her mouth. When she turns to face me, I have to hold myself back.

The smile on Seren's face is sultry enough to defy all innocence as she struts over to me. Her jeweled bra shines in the light and her thong sits comfortable against her hips. Heels a mile high click on the hard ground. Reaching me, Seren straddles my legs.

"We should go out tonight. Maybe a movie or even something else," she whispers against my ear before taking a lobe into her mouth. "Mm, we could have a lot of fun."

A moan is her answer. And as Seren moves her lips down my neck, I have to resist pulling her to me. She's in charge and I wouldn't want it any other way.

"A quickie." She nibbles my neck, licking and blowing on the marks she has surely just left.

Her hands fiddle with my pants until they're unbuttoned. Climbing off of me, Seren places her hands on her hips. With her expectant gaze pinned to me, I scramble out of the material and let it pool by my feet. Her previous sultry smile becomes amused. She gets onto her knees between my legs.

Gazing at me with a seductive smile, Seren takes me in her hands. My cock hardens more in her hold as she moves her grip up and down my shaft. I slap my hands down onto the couch and grip the edges. Throwing my head back and closing my eyes, I take the time to appreciate what she's doing with me.

She slows her jerks, then fastens her pace again. This continues until I'm on the edge and ready to burst. As my cock twitches in Seren's hold, she stops. I'm almost unable to stop my groan of frustration.

The moan that leaves her mouth is like an orgasm in a can. It causes a shudder to roll down my spine. Goosebumps light across my skin, despite the heat between us and in this room. Seren stands and I just now notice her delicate fingers rubbing against her cunt as she pulls her thong aside for easy access.

Taking a step towards me, Seren lifts her leg and rests her heel clad foot against the cushion. Her fingers are still sheathed within her pussy. She pushes them in more before thrusting them in and out of her. The short pants leaving her reveal just how much pleasure she's feeling from fucking herself. Then she sinks her teeth into her bottom lip as the squelching sounds of her ministrations fill the air.

"Oh," I groan as I watch her. The sight gets me hot, so much that it's almost unbearable to handle.

Unable to hold myself back any longer, I grab Seren's hips and pull her to me. With gentle force, I grab her fingers and pull them out of herself before happily burying my face into her silken heat. The position is awkward, so I slip down to the ground, giving me better access.