Chapter Twenty-Five

*Mature content*

*Mature content*

The three of us parted ways after a couple more hours. When I expected Amy to get up and leave after Seren's revelation, she surprised me by staying. I watched as she had physically swallowed back her insults. The rest of our time was awkward, but at least it was pleasant. Though by the time we parted ways, my mental capacity was so nonexistent that all I wanted to do was fall onto a bed and sleep for days.

Instead of taking me home though, Seren drove us to her apartment.

"I still can't believe how calm you were," I tell her as she unlocks her apartment door. "I mean... Amy was so mean to you. And I can't believe she was such a mean girl too."

Seren only smiles and pushes the door open, flicking the light on as soon as we enter. She walks forward, her heels clicking on the hard floors beneath her. Being back here is familiar. And though my first visit wasn't too long ago, I feel like this is a second safe haven for me. I welcome the cucumber melon scent as well as the decorations that make up her place.

"How could you remain so calm?" I ask her, following Seren to her bedroom.

She only shrugs and takes a seat on her bed. "I'm too lit to give a shit."

The laugh bursts from me before I can fight it back. Lifting my fist to cover my mouth, I regard her with a silly smile. Her grin is even more contagious and only works to pull more laughs from me. Only Seren, a beautiful queen, could say something so comical while not cracking her 'cool as an iceberg' exterior. It makes no sense for a woman to be this attractive.

"Come here," she commands after a moment.

I walk to her and she parts her legs, allowing me to walk between them. The room grows serious and I tense with the change in atmosphere. Her almond-shaped eyes are doing something to my soul. They stare at me, putting me in a dreamy haze that I struggle to get out of.

Seren lifts her hands and unbuckles the tacky pants I'm wearing; washed out khakis that are second hand.

Her hands pull at the material, pulling them down my legs then prompting me to lift my feet. With the item tossed aside, she leans forward and presses a kiss to my thigh. Her hand lands on my tush, giving the cheek a squeeze as she assaults my leg with her mouth.

I'm breathing heavy, but I do nothing to stop her. Seren knows what she wants and I'm willing to give her just that.

She runs her teeth across my thigh, causing tingles to travel down my spine. I feel her smile against my skin and we connect eyes. Seren's hands trail over my flesh, warm and electrifying. A tug on my briefs has me flushing as if just now realizing our proximity.

When they're pulled down, Seren grabs my semi-hard member in her hand. Working it slowly, she stares at me, into my eyes. Her pink tongue juts out and she teases the tip. For a moment, I lose feeling in my legs, not expecting such a powerful jolt of fire to flow through my veins.